Who will be the goat tomorrow ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the goat tomorrow ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from http://dolphins.theinsiders.com/2/32419.html
Chances are, it'll come down to one mistake, one big play or one costly penalty to produce the winner of this one.

Will it be:
  • a Lo Bro 15 yarder ?
  • a Grbac pick
  • a Fiedler pick
  • a Lamar Smith fumble
  • Blocked punt ag. Kyle Richardson

what do ya'll think ?

I expect Grbac to turn it over and give the Fins just enough help to come out on top barely.

Originally posted by dolphan39
from http://dolphins.theinsiders.com/2/32419.html

Will it be:
  • a Lo Bro 15 yarder ?
  • a Grbac pick
  • a Fiedler pick
  • a Lamar Smith fumble
  • Blocked punt ag. Kyle Richardson

what do ya'll think ?

I expect Grbac to turn it over and give the Fins just enough help to come out on top barely.

i'm not really too sure, if chambers were 100%, i'd say the fins had the advantage. i sure wish they had of used minor more this year so we knew what we have!:(

the other big key beside mixing it up on O w/Minor and Jed as H-back is to move B Walker up into the box and dare Grbac to throw. If the Ravens cannot run the ball, there is no way they win.

Well since I am so used to seeing US choke in the big game this year, I have to say Fiedler will throw a pressure pass, that gets picked off by some damned Raven player.

I have no idea...lol

I think that Sam Adam will rough Jay Fiedler for a key 3rd conversion and the Fins will then convert for the games only TD. :eek: :eat:

hope i'm not late for the game.............

Originally posted by dolphan39
I think that Sam Adam will rough Jay Fiedler for a key 3rd conversion and the Fins will then convert for the games only TD. :eek: :eat:

going to the national sports bar after i walk the parking lot, to watch the game with a friend!:rolleyes:

I think the Goose will make a Fiedler pancake. :eek: Run Fiedler run! :eek:

Miadphan13

the person i'm meeting tomorrow is brian. got him an application from the college here, for a job, they called him for an interview. i'll talk to him about it at the game tomorrow!:D

I would LOVE to see another Marion 100 yard Int :D ;)

or Zach stepping in front of Sharpe for an easy TD INT return and perfect 10 on the landing this time. :lol:

Re: Miadphan13

Originally posted by dolfan06
the person i'm meeting tomorrow is brian. got him an application from the college here, for a job, they called him for an interview. i'll talk to him about it at the game tomorrow!:D

I know Brian silly. You introduced him to me and now he is on my buddy list. :)

i know you knew that.....................

Originally posted by miadphan13
I know Brian silly. You introduced him to me and now he is on my buddy list. :)

what i never talked about was trying to get him a job up at the college where my wife works. the pay is not that great, but for a single guy they're pretty good, the benefits are oustanding!:D

I'd like to see A Ray Lewis interception, touchdown run back!!!

Jay will help us out on that one. Somebody on our D is gonna score.

there is no rain in the forecast.........

Originally posted by ravensjeff
I'd like to see A Ray Lewis interception, touchdown run back!!!

Jay will help us out on that one. Somebody on our D is gonna score.

but this is a better team than you faced last year, and i don't think the ravens are as good!:goof:

Grbac is going to be intercepted three times, twice by Marion and once by Madison, and Madison will take his interception all the way for a TD.

Back
Top Bottom