Who will be the Manderich? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the Manderich?

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Kalimba Edwards and Peppers on the same team? on what planet?

Peppers is NORTH Carolina and Edwards is SOUTH Carolina

Douh!! my bad, I'ts late and i'm tired :D forgive me.

tough to vote ag. the Bengals and Levi Jones

I'll also take Jerramy Stevens -Seattle and Bryan Thomas Jets

The worst pick day one was easily Levi Jones to the Bengals. They had other needs and players available that they could of used a lot more.

The Bengals shoulda just traded down and still picked Jones if they wanted him. Not saying they'll be busts, but Green Bay gave up a lot to take Javon Walker and what about Stallworth to the Saints at no. 13? How many WR's make an immediate impact? I wouldn't trade Chambers for both of 'em...

only time will tell on these drafts

i didn't get to watch it, i was camping this week. i caught some today on a replay and some of em just didn't make sense!

Well you don't draft all the time for immediate gratification, and just because WRs wont do much in the rookie seasons doen't mean they are busts. People seem to think that just because they don't become stars right away like a very select minority of them do, that they are all busts. The draft doesn't work that way, you build your team for the future.

I agree that the draft is meant to build a team for the future, but I don't think Green Bay traded up all those spots to draft a project--they picked one up last year (i.e. Ferguson). They're cleaning house and they're looking for somebody to line up and play. That's why I think he has the potential to be a bust. I didn't say he would be. They gave up an awful lot to just wait and see. And New Orleans lost a good chunk of their D-line to be using the #13 pick on a WR who may or may not contribute. Unless you're picking a QB or you're picking in the lower third of the first round, you're usually looking for a guy to step in and start. The signing bonuses there are too high and teams' windows of opportunity are too small to wait around. I don't consider Fletcher to be a bust for us--CB's also take awhile to develop--but we didn't give up a lot to get him.

Funniest part of the draft: The Jets fans

Usually they Boo the pick, but this one was so bad, they were just shocked. I loved watching them just stand there looking like they just got kicked in the nads…….Nice move Jets……

I agree with Billsfan, the Jets Fans were the funniest part of the draft. They should all become GM's in the league--it seems like they're never happy with what they get.

The "Curse" of the Bengals....I'll Quote Mort when Cincy picked...."They're the Bengals!!!"...Now THAT was the funniest moment of the draft for me. :D

If we had DEs like the Jets and I was there I would of booed the pick. It was a horrible pick. Thomas is good but they had better needs, but it was really funny watching them.

Well they believe Ellis isn't the answer at DE, and wont be able to get the job done in their system, so Thomas is a good pick. You don't have the same insight or vision their front office has. If they feel like Ellis is a weakness at DE and they need an upgrade, then the pick was a good one, especially if Thomas can get to the QB.

Let's hope they dont sign Victor Green back, otherwise we may beat ourselves up beating this team twice a year!

Back
Top Bottom