Who will be the Manderich? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be the Manderich?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
In recent years there always seems to be an unlucky team that has a very early pick, but chooses the goat. Guys like Heath Shuler, Tony Manderich, Steve Emtman, Quentin Coryat, Brian Bozworth, and the list goes on. Who do you guys think will be this years goat? My $ id deffinitly on a DT. I think Henderson or Haynesworth if not both will have trouble earning their paychecks, and will be released by wich ever team takes them no longer than 2 years from now. Since I am on this topic lets take a few moments to laugh at the Bengals. If they were smart they would just trade all their picks, and deffinitly stay away from the QB postion. Look at some of the top 10 picks they have squanderd. David Klinger, Kijana Carter, John Copeland, Dan Wilkerson, Akili Smith, who else am I forgetting?

it will surely be the Cards or Bungles #1 or both ;) :lol:

if I was them I'd trade down to #90 :rolleyes:

This is simple, it will be one of the QBs or Julius Peppers. Probably all three but, I'll go with Harrington.

Peppers is the least likely player in this draft to be a bust. I also think McKinnie, Williams (Mike and Roy), and Ryan Sims won't be busts. I think the people in the first round most likely to be busts are: Kalimba Edwards, Charles Grant, and Albert Haynesworth.

NO-body is LEAST likely to be a bust, some just make a louder popping sound than others.
Andre Bruce. Was can't miss, now can't find.

OMT...

Since I am on this topic lets take a few moments to laugh at the Bengals. If they were smart they would just trade all their picks, and deffinitly stay away from the QB postion. Look at some of the top 10 picks they have squanderd. David Klinger, Kijana Carter, John Copeland, Dan Wilkerson, Akili Smith, who else am I forgetting?

Funny thing though, i don't remember Cinncy being laughed at or ridiculed for their choices at the time. :eek: :confused:
Maybe Klingler.:D

I'll go with CB Quentin Jammer, WR Donte Stallworth, WR WR Ashley Lelie is my guarentee pick and OT Levi Jones.

Jammer isn't as dominant as people make him out to be.

The consensus on Jammer: He's a huge CB who's great in run support. Good, but not great coverage skills. Phillip Buchanon is better in coverage. Struggles some in man. Carries a lower grade than Charles Woodson coming in.

In other words, he's not the Roy Williams of his position.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I'll go with CB Quentin Jammer, WR Donte Stallworth, WR WR Ashley Lelie is my guarentee pick and OT Levi Jones.

Cincy's OT Levi Jones it is :lol:

Jones doesn't really fill a need and it is a reach. I had Jacksonville doing that reach for a while, but I have no idea why.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Peppers is the least likely player in this draft to be a bust. I also think McKinnie, Williams (Mike and Roy), and Ryan Sims won't be busts. I think the people in the first round most likely to be busts are: Kalimba Edwards, Charles Grant, and Albert Haynesworth.

See I was thinking that it might be Peppers because Kalimba Edwards was on the otherside getting doubled up and teams ran away from him and to Peppers.

:rolleyes: who knows I know people who are still trying to get over the Andre Ware and Chuck Long picks in Detroit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom