Who will be tonite's Horsetrailer Player of the Game?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be tonite's Horsetrailer Player of the Game??

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If GB wins:

Brett Favre - Semi injured, yet still helped win the game.
Ahman Green - Carried the Pack to a win with a gimpy Bret Favre.
Packers Secondary- Picked off Ray Lucas 4+ times.

If Miami wins:

Jason Taylor- Hounded Favre all nite long, forced fumbles/picks, possibly force Sherman to take Favre out fearing an injury.
Ricky Williams- Decimated Packers' run deffense
Randy McMichael- Lucas' primary target, at least 2 Td's

Favre wont get it no matter what...they said last week they arent giving it to the same player twice and he got it for his performance against the bears....of course knowing how madden is in love with him, he might make an exception for Favre...

They wont give it to the same player twice? What if a player has 2 OUTSTANDING performances??

I would have said Favre, but Madden did say he wouldn't give it to the same player twice, so I'll go with Ahman Green.

I do not know WTF the Horsetrailer Player of the Game is, but I'd go w/Ricky, Ricky and Ricky in a tie. :D

I HOPE it goes like this...

Ray Lucas for an outstanding bounce back performance on Monday Night in enemy territory, in the face of all the questions and doubt lingering from last Game's failure.

I don't think it will go like that, but I hope that it does.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I HOPE it goes like this...

Ray Lucas for an outstanding bounce back performance on Monday in enemy territory, in the face of all the questions and doubt lingering from last Game's failure.

I don't think it will go like that, but I hope that it does.

:up:

I'll go with Cris Carter if Miami wins Madden always love him too, if the unspeakable happens and Green Bay wins I think it will be Ahman Green

I might have to mute my TV if Madden continues to be all over Favre's jock. It's sickening. There is this one guy who imitates Madden to a "tee" and he was going on and on about Favre. I was cracking up.

In Madden's MNF preview that's all he talked about is Favre and the Packers. I hope JT knocks Favre out of the game, maybe that will shut Madden up.

"I hope JT knocks Favre out of the game, maybe that will shut Madden up."

Let's just hope that it's an injury free game. Whether you like Madden or not should not make you want to see a great player get hurt.

I still hope he knocks Favre out of the game, because it will give us a better chance at victory. Assuming of course Favre is able to come back strong for the next game. I would not like to see him hurt, just out of the game. ;-)

Yeah, asking for a "little injury" like a 3rd degree sprained ankle or wrist, is one thing... enough to take a player out of the game, but not enough to seriously hurt him (just leave him sore the next day)...

I just hope that both teams are able to go into next week with at least all the same players that they brought in this week, and while a Favre injury would make things easier, it would be a million times more satisfying to win against their starter.. I mean, beating up on a backup just isn't as satisfying (unless your a Bills fan :p)

Ok, hows this then. I hope JT sacks Favre for a loss of 9. Also during the sack his knee brace locks up on him and they have to cut it off with the jaws of life which takes 3 hours. Better? :D

Jaws of life...that's a good one!:lol:

By the way, what the he!! time is it down there anyway. "GMT"??:confused:

Back
Top Bottom