Who will blow out Miami in the playoffs this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will blow out Miami in the playoffs this year

Who will turn the Fins into tuna in this years playoffs

• Oakland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • New England

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • New York

• Seattle

• Total voters

BuffalDave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ha Ha. It's almost time for the annual Miami butt kicking this year. Who will be the team to turn them into tuna this year. My are gonna start it this week, were going to finish the job we started a month ago.

this is really sad................

two guys from a 3-12, soon to be 3-13, trying to talk smack. and if you're trying to make something out of the fins getting beat by the jets, the saints have such a power house, wow! seems like they do pretty well against the rams..................! some teams don't match up well against another. the two wins they have against us didn't seem to do them much good, did it? and as far as you beating the jets, BIG DEAL, you can't beat anybody else!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys really believe that you can beat Pittsburg, or even NE for that matter? Wow. I guess I can understand your blind allegiance - a lot of us thought the Bills would be 9-7 or 10-6 at the start of the season. Face it, the Fins have no running game and a fading team in general. Any of the other AFC teams that can make the post season, with the exception of maybe Seattle, will beat you.
:monkey: Dullfins

All I know is that it ain't gonna be the Bills playing us in the playoffs and they won their playoffs at home last week. So Bill's player enjoy the lovely weather and start looking for new jobs since some of you are not going to be around the NFL much longer.

How do we stop idiots like this from posting on our board? Easy don't respond to them. If they can't get a response they will get bored and go away. It is like the gods of greek mytholagy, they sees to exist once no one beleaves in them any longer.

They are all just a bunch of idiots..They are snowed in so much that all they have to do all day is get on the PC :lol: :goof: get a life and do some REAL work for a change you Buffalo assholes and go shovel your driving like a real human being :lol: :evil:

clear.gif
clear.gif

well, .................

i can't see deleting this mindless drivel. but dolphin fans, think about this. they know a winners board when they see it, or they wouldn't waste their time on our board!

boy, come to think of it, that was a pretty stupid statement, a bills fan probably thinks he is on his own board, my bad!:lol:

Re: well, .................

Originally posted by dolfan06
boy, come to think of it, that was a pretty stupid statement, a bills fan probably thinks he is on his own board, my bad!:lol:

How true! :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom