Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will get to the playoffs first? Buffalo or Miami?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its been a 3 year playoff drought for Miami.. Before that, Miami had 5 consecutive playoff appearances..

How long has it been since the playoffs made the playoffs? 99? The music city miracle??

Anyway, who do you think gets there first out of the 2? Maybe its the homer in me, but I say Miami.. Buff has a great D, but I think Losman will struggle mightely in the NFL.. Plus Miami has the superior coaching staff imo.. Thoughts?

SkapePhin said:
Its been a 3 year playoff drought for Miami.. Before that, Miami had 5 consecutive playoff appearances..

How long has it been since the playoffs made the playoffs? 99? The music city miracle??

Anyway, who do you think gets there first out of the 2? Maybe its the homer in me, but I say Miami.. Buff has a great D, but I think Losman will struggle mightely in the NFL.. Plus Miami has the superior coaching staff imo.. Thoughts?
If the bills' qb situation is what keeps us from making the playoffs, have you looked at your qb's lately? It's just as unproven as ours. I'd take Holcomb over Gus or AJ anyday.

Justasportsfan said:
If the bills' qb situation is what keeps us from making the playoffs, have you looked at your qb's lately? It's just as unproven as ours. I'd take Holcomb over Gus or AJ anyday.

I happen to like Holcomb a lot. He will do well for you when Losman gets knocked silly! :wink:

Justasportsfan said:
If the bills' qb situation is what keeps us from making the playoffs, have you looked at you qb's lately? It's just as unproven as ours.

True, but I actually have more faith in our QBs than Losman.. I could be seriously wrong, but I just do..

I guess the answer is whichever team gets more consistant QB play.

Actually, I was surprised that Buffalo fell apart last year even with Bledsoe. They've got alot of talent there, certainly enough to be a wild card. Waste of talent if they dont make the wild card this year.

for some reason i think losman will do good but something always seems to go wrong with the bills and they collapse in the middle of the season and try to fix it at the end, im with miami

KuchaMucha said:
Actually, I was surprised that Buffalo fell apart last year even with Bledsoe. They've got alot of talent there, certainly enough to be a wild card. Waste of talent if they dont make the wild card this year.

It's all the Bills Fans fault! :wink:

SkapePhin said:

How the hell can you think Miami has a superior coaching staff??

They haven't even had practice yet!! Our coach had 9 wins his first year, our D coordinator has had the # 2 D two years in a row, our special teams were the best in the NFL last year!!

You think Losman will struggle, we've already watched Feely suck. Losman has Wyche to help him, the made creates great QB's

Our D is great and aside from possibly Clements will be together for at least three more years.

Until proven otherwise we have a better RB and both of our WR's are superior.(Chambers has potential, but hasen't proven anything yet)

I think, without a doubt, Buffalo will be there first. If we had started McGahee and Evans from day one last year we would have been in then.

Losman7 said:

They haven't even had practice yet!! Our coach had 9 wins his first year, our D coordinator has had the # 2 D two years in a row, our special teams were the best in the NFL last year!!

You think Losman will struggle, we've already watched Feely suck. Losman has Wyche to help him, the made creates great QB's

Our D is great and aside from possibly Clements will be together for at least three more years.

Until proven otherwise we have a better RB and both of our WR's are superior.(Chambers has potential, but hasen't proven anything yet)

I think, without a doubt, Buffalo will be there first. If we had started McGahee and Evans from day one last year we would have been in then.

its your offensive coordinator that stinks buddy

SkapePhin said:
I guess the answer is whichever team gets more consistant QB play.
You also forgot, we have a proven running game. You don't.

I am a huge Dolphins fan but I gotta say Buff on this one. I think Losman will only have to be average. Evans, Moulds, and McGahee can carry that offense with minima QB play and that defense is extremely strong. Our defense has some major questions right now and our QB situation is terrible compared to theirs. I would much rather have Losman than Feeley or Gus. I think these two teams will have an amazing rivalry (back to the ol Buff/Miami rivalry) when their young offenses gel. The next 5 years should be very interesting for both.

Losman7 said:

:lol: Both of your WR's are better than Chambers?? Moulds was better... about 3 years ago. And Evans is a Chambers wannabe man! What has Evans proven? Chambers had better stats than him his rookie year with JAY FIEDLER throwing him the rock. I would call the WR corps' a draw.

As for coaching staffs, Saban was a hotter prospect, he is already one of the most well-respected football minds in the NFL (Just look at Peter King's articles), Top 3 OL coach, the most sought after OC who was QUITE productive in Miunnie.. The only question mark is the DC, but that will be Saban's area anyway, who was listed by Peter King as a tie for the 5th best NFL Defensive mind even though he hasnt even coached one game yet.

We will see, but my money is still on Miami.. Lets see if McGahee can last a season taking the load by himself.

KuchaMucha said:
Actually, I was surprised that Buffalo fell apart last year even with Bledsoe.
He was actually the reason why we fell apart. He was mediocre even against crappy teams. I hate to say this but the best qb we've had since Kelly was Flutie.

Back
Top Bottom