who will have more yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who will have more yards?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
starting in week 6 after ricky's suspension through the end of the year who do you think will have more yards at years end ricky or ronnie?

If it is Ricky, we have serious problems because that would mean Ronnie was a bust.

WitheringPlant said:
If it is Ricky, we have serious problems because that would mean Ronnie was a bust.

Or got injured which would suck aswell.

ronnie is great and our future, but when ricky is right how can you not give this guy the ball dont forget he gained 1800yds not to long ago

If Ronnie is not injured than I believe it will be him. I don't know what can be expected of Ricky if he does comeback, but any contribution from him is a bonus IMO. I liked Benson better than Brown, but the more I think of it the style of play of Brown and Benson remind me of Edge and Ricky. If people are expecting Ricky to just come in and be the Ricky of a couple seasons ago I think that maybe unrealistic.

WitheringPlant said:

So if Ricky gets 1200 yards and Ronnie, in his rookie year, gets 1000 yards hes a bust? Ricky has already proved that he can be a great back in the NFL, i wouldnt be so sure that Ronnie will get more yards. Whoever they play more is gonna get more yards IMO.

rickysux said:
ronnie is great and our future, but when ricky is right how can you not give this guy the ball dont forget he gained 1800yds not to long ago

Because nobody is sure if Ricky will be right ever again. Or better yet if he should be trusted with the ball again. He should be used to help Ronnie start, not vice versa.

Dolfan99 said:
So if Ricky gets 1200 yards and Ronnie, in his rookie year, gets 1000 yards hes a bust? Ricky has already proved that he can be a great back in the NFL, i wouldnt be so sure that Ronnie will get more yards. Whoever they play more is gonna get more yards IMO.

Ricky proved a couple seasons ago, but nobody knows how good Ricky will be with time off and at a lighter weight. I don't think he's gonna just add on 30 lbs of muscle before he is reinstated, I mean the guy did smoke pot and lose weight.

rickysux said:

2 years, 40 pounds, countless blunts, countless numbers of hours sleeping in tents and being fed bread.........yea, id say it was a looong ago

Nappy Roots said:
2 years, 40 pounds, countless blunts, countless numbers of hours sleeping in tents and being fed bread.........yea, id say it was a looong ago

and yet Ronnie Brown has yet to gain a single yard in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom