Who will have the better season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will have the better season?

LZAR420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From a fantasy standpoint and a intangible real life standpoint, who do you guys think will produce better numbers and/or be more valuable to the team at the end of the season?

Mike Wallace or Brian Hartline?

Hartline was targeted 15 times to Wallace bing targeted 5 times. Will that be the trend, or did Joe Haden just have alot to do with it?

What are your opinions on how this is going to play out. Can you guy believe we might have TWO 1000 yard receiving players? Crazy right?

I think they're stats could be very close, mainly because Wallace gets double teamed more than Hartline. Hartline always gets the big third down play, and he is sneaky down the sidelines. When it hits Hartline's hands, pencil it in as a catch. Wallace is still our #1, and deep threat, but defenses are gonna make sure he doesn't get past them too often. Miami rarely seems to throw the deep ball, maybe 2-3 times a game do you see Tannehill launching a pass 40+ yards, but hopefully this will change. I think Wallace probably will have a slight edge over Hartline in stats at the end of the season, but as far who is "more valuable," I would say they are very close. Two 1,000 yard WR's and maybe 10+ TD's each?

From a fantasy standpoint and a intangible real life standpoint, who do you guys think will produce better numbers and/or be more valuable to the team at the end of the season?

Mike Wallace or Brian Hartline?

Hartline was targeted 15 times to Wallace bing targeted 5 times. Will that be the trend, or did Joe Haden just have alot to do with it?

What are your opinions on how this is going to play out. Can you guy believe we might have TWO 1000 yard receiving players? Crazy right?

Joe Haden and the saftey.

The way we are playing with no running game, I see both getting 1k. Tannehill HAS to get more throws to Mike.

ppr hartline all the way. he will challenge for 80 catches maybe more. Wallace will probably be closer to 60 catches. but with comparable yardage and TDs

Obviously Tannehill is more comfortable throwing to Hartline

More importantly I think the scheme is designed to take what the defense gives. As long as defenses "give" us the Hartline and Gibson play that is where THill will go. The chemistry factor is big as well.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

We don't operate like the Bears where Brandon Marshall is going to get his regardless. That being said I would look for us to try to get Wallace involved more.

Wallace will command a great deal of attention all year .... so Hartline will likely have more catches, but not sure if he'll end up with more yards or not ...

Hartline = catches

Wallace = YPC

I also don't think Gibson will be too far behind. Wallace & Hartline at 1000-1300 yards each with Gibson at 800-1000. Heck, Gibson is on pace for 1200 even though it'll surely drop.

Back
Top Bottom