Votes: 116 63.0%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 56 30.4%
  • AJ Feely

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
the real answer is:

whoever you draft at the #2 spot.

none of the players listed will make the probowl in the next 4 years.

whoever you draft has a much higher chance of going.

ih8brady said:
If it werent for Tony Gonzalez and Gates, McMichael should have made it. Anyways, Chambers could make it if we actually start throwing downfield/making big plays, etc.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

take the starter and the backup pro bowler out of the pro bowl and youll see many players that never went to the PB actually go

Minnphin said:
AJ Feeley...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol:

i betcha this is the kinda thought process chargers fans had about drew brees before the last season started... you never know peoples

but i picked chambers, i expect him to have a break out year with an offense that will actually utilize him...

I'm gonna say Randy, I am torn between the two though (randy and chris, of course, only pro bowl AJ is making is if he creates himself in madden, makes everything 99, puts it on rookie, and turns the AI defense all the way down, and does a season where he breaks every record possible in order to make madden's pro bowl, and even then its kinda iffy, it IS feely after all).

Jaj said:
I'd have to say Chris Chambers. Feeley would need to make a dramatic change. McMicheal has some very very tight competition, considering that there are only two spots available. If Gonzales and Gates don't make it, then Heap probably will over McMicheal. It's tough for Randy to make the Pro Bowl.
I agree, McMichael could be great, but he has some competition. Chambers could make it I think.

With all the talent at WR in the AFC, Chris will have to have a huge year with the dolphins winning alot to make the pro bowl. Aj has a similar problem with talent namely Bradey (reporters love him), Manning, Green, Brees (yes i said it), that he will have to have one heck of a year even to be considered. As for Randy, he definatley has the best shot. If it were not for gates record year, Randy would have went this year. He is #3 IMO TE in the AFC and if either of the big two go down in production or injury, he will get in just with his play right now. Randy is the clear winner of that discussion.

Timmy54 said:
talent namely Bradey (reporters love him),

BradEy?!?!

he must be new because i haven't heard of him yet!:lol:

Jaj said:
I'd have to say Chris Chambers. Feeley would need to make a dramatic change. McMicheal has some very very tight competition, considering that there are only two spots available. If Gonzales and Gates don't make it, then Heap probably will over McMicheal. It's tough for Randy to make the Pro Bowl.
:yes: He had a really good year last year but the competition is too tough... Maybe if he caught more TDs :wink:

Phinsfan1980 said:
:yes: He had a really good year last year but the competition is too tough... Maybe if he caught more TDs :wink:

Too bad there was nobody on our team who could throw TD's to our players last year.

You Bills fans are ******s..You would kill to have Chambers.. He will make the pro bowl this year with over 1000 yards and over 10 td's, The only good move you made was drafting lee evans because he will be great and he looks up too Chambers as his mentor..Chambers not a star Ha Losman wil be a bust you guys are doomed

Back
Top Bottom