• Chris Chambers

Votes: 56 30.4%
  • AJ Feely

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
who do you think will make it to the probowl first?
Randy McMichael
Chris Chambers
AJ Feely

I'd have to say Chris Chambers. Feeley would need to make a dramatic change. McMicheal has some very very tight competition, considering that there are only two spots available. If Gonzales and Gates don't make it, then Heap probably will over McMicheal. It's tough for Randy to make the Pro Bowl.

If it werent for Tony Gonzalez and Gates, McMichael should have made it. Anyways, Chambers could make it if we actually start throwing downfield/making big plays, etc.

Its going to be hard for Chambers to make it with Moss, Harrison, Andre Johnson, and what not. McMike maybe if Gonzalez has a down year and I think Antonio Gates may only be a one year wonder. Feely, no. Not with Manning and Brady in the division.

With very few spots available for Tight ends, and so many good ones in the AFC, I would have to go with Chris Chambers. I feel that he would have made it awhile back had it not been for a lacklustre QB, and a sive O-Line.

AJ Feeley? pro bowl? . . . . :lol:

McMichael will make the probowl someday. None of those othr guys will, Feeley will never make it, the best he can hope for is to be a servicable qb, he will never be a star. Chambers is a very good wideout, he is not a star either.

Vol&dolfan said:
MicMichael I jsut hope he still with the fins when he makes it.
He will be.We will get him resigned by the end of this year.Saban has already said that he wants to get a deal done.

McMichael will be first in my opinion. Should have been him and Gonzo last season but than a new household name Antonio Gates came along.

Back
Top Bottom