• Chris Chambers

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Dedric Ward

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but with a new offensive coordinator and running back, who will score the most TD's?

Ricky will have the highest probabilty due to his # of touches per game...:evil:

I think the 5-8 balls thrown at the Chris Chambers will have the will maximize them to score about

It doesn't matter if you add Oronde or not...he will not have more than 8. Ricky had better get at least 10...jmo:D

I think the 5-8 balls thrown at the Chris Chambers he will make sure to maximize all of his chances. To be honest I am goin to **** being politically correct. I want to get straight and to my point, I know this for a fact that Chris "SUPERMAN" Chambers is going to dominate the NFL this year like they haven't seen since R. Moss. I don't think that there is a cornerback in the league that can line up against CC and cover him, because S. madison and Company cant do that in practice so how will anyones else be able to. He was toasting our whole secondary during the last minicamp, he looks like the natural out their like a true thoroughbreed. Oh we could not cover with even with two soar ass ankles. For example if SUPERMAN was with a more pass oriented, mind wiz like a N.Turner and more a more aggressive coaching staff, he should have been have the GO-TO guy from that first tennessee game when he caught that Bomb. I mean the very first pass play of his NFL career he leaped up and strech out his body and grab it. If it was me personally he would have been in starting lineup From that moment **** whoever feelings got hurt period. If he would have been fully utilize I think he would have won us atleast two games. He should of been the focal point of our offense. When teams start to double cover him this year I think he's so spectacular, and so talented that he will either leap over them or run right by their asses. I'm telling everyone that wants to listent to me I marching with Chris "SUPERMAN" Chambers all the way to the bank this fantasy season...!

No doubt in my mind...

RW is the man since he is showing good hands as a receiver and is a bulldozer running. He's going to become a redzone king. :evil:

RW should score between 80 and 90 TD's this year. :D OK, now let me put the pipe down and come back to reality. :lol:

and the Winner is.... Jay Fiedler.

I know its a little bit diferent but Jay Fiedler SHOULD have the most combined TD's passing+rushing. But beyond that if Ricky Williams doesn't have the most Rushing+Receiving TD's, something is seriously wrong.

Back
Top Bottom