• Rosenfels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berlin or other

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Seems that the most heated battles in this forum are between those that feel that Feeley will develop into a good quarterback this year or those believe Feeley is horrible, a waste of a draft pick and will not be able to beat out Gus Frerotte. So I've decided to give everybody a chance to put down their opinions on this post and at the end of the year we can see who was right and who was wrong. The question is who will start the most games for the Dolphins in the upcoming season? Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels, Berlin or other

My pick is Feeley. I think he will begin to show everybody why he was viewed as a good prospect when Spielman traded for him. I also believe he will be in the top 15 in total yards through the air

I voted for feeley because from what ive been hearing he sounds like hes been doing a pretty good job. And I would rather AJ start because he is much younger.

HAha at this point berlin has more votes then Frerotte. Can you tell people are annoyed by this question?

None of us know, its all up to linehan and of course, Saban.

Interesting that so far the only people willing to post their response are people who pick Feeley.

I went Feeley...I think he can be good in Linnehans Offense. I have nothing against Gus, but we need to over acheive to make the playoffs this year. That being said, I think Feeley has a better shot at having a great year, even though Gus has a beter chance at being Solid. IF that makes sense. I say we gamble on Feeley.

I want the person who will help us win the most games, i don't care that we gave up a second round pick or signed him as free agent.....It's either going to be A.J or Gus....there is no other QB in the battle...Sage and Brock are going to battle for 3rd string...

beejay05 said:
I went Feeley...I think he can be good in Linnehans Offense. I have nothing against Gus, but we need to over acheive to make the playoffs this year. That being said, I think Feeley has a better shot at having a great year, even though Gus has a beter chance at being Solid. IF that makes sense. I say we gamble on Feeley.

Good way to put it. I would agree with that. Gus is a known commodity whereas with Feeley I am hoping for some solid improvement and believe he hasn't yet reached his potential

A.J. all the way! But..

I would like to see Sage get a few reps this year. Gus is a big ???? Brock will be last result.

I never thought i would say this but since we spent a 2nd round pick on Feeley i think we should give him another year.It couldnt hurt Gus sucks more then Feeley.

Back
Top Bottom