Who will stop our offense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will stop our offense?

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not that familiar with the Dolphins defense: Who will be in charge of attempting to stop our trio of:

Moulds,
Price,
Reed,
Remiersma,
Henry,

and

Centers

I'll tell u who!

Moulds: Madison
Price: Surtain
Reed: Fletcher
Remiersma: Thomas
Henry: Our D-line
Centers: Our D-line.

Does that answer your question? We stopped one of the best offenses in the NFL to just one touchdown, and you think we won't be able to do the same against you guys? Just wait till they start beggin to get out of the game because it's too hot.

My question to you is, who will stop

Williams, Konrad, McMichael, Clark, Gadsen, Mcknight, Ward, and yes Ray Lucas? :confused:
:lol: Nobody!

After this game, Bledsoe will go from this :( to this :goof:

Originally posted by Quizlet
Not that familiar with the Dolphins defense: Who will be in charge of attempting to stop our trio of:

Moulds,
Price,
Reed,
Remiersma,
Henry,

and

Centers

His name is RICKY WILLIAMS

Re: I'll tell u who!

Originally posted by Sportsguy11
Moulds: Madison
Price: Surtain
Reed: Fletcher
Remiersma: Thomas
Henry: Our D-line
Centers: Our D-line.

Does that answer your question? We stopped one of the best offenses in the NFL to just one touchdown, and you think we won't be able to do the same against you guys? Just wait till they start beggin to get out of the game because it's too hot.

My question to you is, who will stop

Williams, Konrad, McMichael, Clark, Gadsen, Mcknight, Ward, and yes Ray Lucas? :confused:
:lol: Nobody!

After this game, Bledsoe will go from this :( to this :goof:

Alright

Madison= Good- he will be able to keep up with moulds most plays.

Surtain (surtan- lmao)= Good, but got burned many plays in the Bronco game. Even the announcers where ripping on this

Fletcher= Fletcher who?

D-line= Henry had 160 yards and 2 TD's last game- good luck!

D-line= Centers is a PASSING back. Your d-line doesnt cover that.

BTW: You played ONE of the best and NEARLY won by TWO points... now your not playing ONE of the best your playing the best

Surtain (surtan- lmao)= Good, but got burned many plays in the Bronco game. Even the announcers where ripping on this

[/B]

Surtain is a great CB. If he didn't have Sam on his team, he would make the Pro Bowl every year. He is a lot better than any DB Buffalo has. The only play he screwed up Sunday was the pass to Lelie.

D-line= Henry had 160 yards and 2 TD's last game- good luck!

Henry did have a good game against Houston, but it was Houston. Even you have to admit we have a better run D than the Texans. If we can contain Priest holmes, we should stop Henry.

D-line= Centers is a PASSING back. Your d-line doesnt cover that.

Riemersma will be covered by Rodgers and Marion. Thomas will shut down Centers.

Surtain has been playing great this year. He has 3 picks in 4 games and has been great in coverage. He is playing on a higher level than he has ever played before, and thats scary for other teams since he was already a top 10 CB.

Re: Re: I'll tell u who!

BTW: You played ONE of the best and NEARLY won by TWO points... now your not playing ONE of the best your playing the best

WTF??? Here you claim you're the best. :lol: (homer)

But in this thread you claim Miami will win.

I say

Dolphins- 35
Bills- 33

What is it? Do you think Buffalo will win or not?

I have been saying all along Miami will win. Guys, no need to fight. Civilized chatting... :) --- I am not in any way saying Suirtain (surtan) is not good. I just remember the commentators ripping on him. That is all.

And yes- How about you go to NFL.com, ESPN.com, any credible source and look at NFL offenses, we have been ranked #1 for 4 straight weeks in a row! Averaging 35 points a game.

We are NOT the best over-all team (probaly the worst defense), but our offense is smoking hot. Have you guys scored 30 points this year. Only 1 out of 6 games have we NOT scored 6 points.

I have been saying all along Miami will win. Guys, no need to fight. Civilized chatting... :) --- I am not in any way saying Suirtain (surtan) is not good. I just remember the commentators ripping on him. That is all.

And yes- How about you go to NFL.com, ESPN.com, any credible source and look at NFL offenses, we have been ranked #1 for 4 straight weeks in a row! Averaging 35 points a game.

We are NOT the best over-all team (probaly the worst defense), but our offense is smoking hot. Have you guys scored 30 points this year. Only 1 out of 6 games have we NOT scored 6 points.

For a second, I thought you were saying you had the best team.:fire: I was about to tear your post apart. Anyways, you guys have two huge archille heels.(ST and defense) I don't see the Bills doing better than 9-7(at best) b/c they have nothing but their passing game.

You played ONE of the best and NEARLY won by TWO points..

We won the Denver game. Not nearly won it.

Miami scores 30pts a game and allows 20 pts a game with 5 or 6 TD's coming in scrub action when we have been way ahead in games and even pulled out players. The only offense that torched us has been K.C and we were missing Surtain that game and our D-line played like crap that day allowing Green to have too much time to pass.

For all the talk about the Buffalo offense they have only scored 14 pts more then us (32.3 pts a game) but have allowed a whopping 84 pts more (34 pts a game).

This game is going to be too easy. Ricky is going to pound it out on the ground and keep Bledsoe off the field. It could be another 40 minute + time of possession day for Miami.

Madison will stop Moulds? The Dolphins haven't had much luck stopping Eric in the past, and that was with a much weaker supporting cast and morons for OC's.

The Fins D is looking pretty awesome, but our O's been looking pretty unstoppable all year. I don't think it's possible to shut down one player or one part of our O without being exposed somewhere else. I think the key to the Fins having success stopping our O will b their pass rush, which does worry me. I don't expect Henry to have a big day rushing because I think we'll abandon the run early and just air it out a lot. I see Josh and Jay being keys for us on O and both having big days.

BTW, our ST's isn't a weakness anymore. Our coverage teams have really stepped up and played outstanding the last couple weeks. We also have one of the best punters and kickers in the league too.

Our D is still a huge concern and they really need to bring their A game, but they're not as bad as the D's for KC and Minn.

Should be a fun game. Go Bills!

One other thing about the KC game. Even Turner said afterward that he utilized the wrong strategy by abandoning the run early. It was very tempting to do so with they way KC's secondary had been playing, but our greatest strength is still with Ricky. That being said we'll use the same strategy against the Jills that teams used to use against us when we were a strictly passing offense: run, run, run to keep the opposing quarterback on the bench.

Originally posted by Ed (Bills)
Madison will stop Moulds? The Dolphins haven't had much luck stopping Eric in the past, and that was with a much weaker supporting cast and morons for OC's.

The Fins D is looking pretty awesome, but our O's been looking pretty unstoppable all year. I don't think it's possible to shut down one player or one part of our O without being exposed somewhere else. I think the key to the Fins having success stopping our O will b their pass rush, which does worry me. I don't expect Henry to have a big day rushing because I think we'll abandon the run early and just air it out a lot. I see Josh and Jay being keys for us on O and both having big days.

BTW, our ST's isn't a weakness anymore. Our coverage teams have really stepped up and played outstanding the last couple weeks. We also have one of the best punters and kickers in the league too.

Our D is still a huge concern and they really need to bring their A game, but they're not as bad as the D's for KC and Minn.

Should be a fun game. Go Bills!

Tell me how Moulds having success in the past means he will do good this time. On that same line of thinking, Bledsoe has historically struggled against our defense, but none of you are bringing that up are you......

Moulds,
Price,
Reed,
Remiersma,
Henry,

and

Centers

I know this is semantics... but it lends to credibility...
that's a few more than a "trio" you listed :confused: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom