Who will the Patsies draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will the Patsies draft?

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While I would love to see them pick Crowder and see Andy Katzenmoyer II, I dont think Bellichick will take a chance on another MLB with health issues, and I dont see them going WR either with David Terrell and the sick depth they already have and the possible resigning of Troy Brown, and in a RB deep draft and with capable starters in Dillon and Faulk, though they are aging, I dont think thats a pressing need. I guess Baas, Pool or Bullocks or Marlin Jackson if he falls to them. Who do you think they are picking at 32?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't care, sorry!

Well i do, its important if they have a poor draft after all the holes that developed after this offseason it could be possible they would finally stop winning championships, which is important for the Fins.

I do care b/c if they take Matt Jones at #32 we might be in for another long long long long season.

Can't worry about what other teams do, you can only worry about building your team! The Pat's took a bunch of hits this offseason.

I don't care about them. But I hope they pick the worst players available. If they draft Clarett in the 1st round, I'll be happy.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Can't worry about what other teams do, you can only worry about building your team! The Pat's took a bunch of hits this offseason.
ehh, to an extent you need to watch out. I mean look at KC, if they dont get Surtain, they are screwed. They have Randy Moss 2 times a year, SD will prolly pick up a WR and Denver has a decent WR corps. Knowing that they will haveto face good receiving teams 6 games already every year MUST impact moves they make.

Philter25 said:
ehh, to an extent you need to watch out. I mean look at KC, if they dont get Surtain, they are screwed. They have Randy Moss 2 times a year, SD will prolly pick up a WR and Denver has a decent WR corps. Knowing that they will haveto face good receiving teams 6 games already every year MUST impact moves they make.

If we were on a par with the Pat's then I might look to see who they pick, but we have to many holes. And why worry? They are going to pick no matter what we think or say. :rolleyes:

Philter25 said:

I agree, to an extent. You are concerned with other teams if it's going to effect your team. As you mentioned, we are concerned about KC only because of the possible trade of Surtain. If the possible trade had not been mentioned, would we care?

dolfreak said:
I do care b/c if they take Matt Jones at #32 we might be in for another long long long long season.

Miami is in store for another long long long long season.....
This team has way too many holes to fill, basically a 1st yr QB, a pitiful OL, a depleted seconday, especially if Surtain leaves, new coaching staff, and an aging and injury plagued DL...
Stop fooling yourselves if you think Miami actually has a shot at anything this year...8-8 is a very long stretch.........

Back
Top Bottom