Who will they take with the first pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will they take with the first pick?

shalafi3455

Big Dawg
Reaction score
ESPN has the fins in there mock draft taking Michael Clayton for LSU in the first round! Do they have a shoot at getting him with the 20th pick and will he be able to start his rookie year?

I think we will have 2 first rounders, and will Select QB Rivers and WR Clayton or R. Williams

In that order too.

BTW - I noticed that the Rivers poll showed more Fans want to see us Draft Rivers than not draft Rivers. I was surprised by the results.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
I think we will have 2 first rounders, and will Select QB Rivers and WR Clayton or R. Williams

Boy, that's an optimistic scenario! I would like nothing better - except for Clayton. I've heard a lot of knocks on him. Maybe another WR instead? Evans?

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan

Boy, that's an optimistic scenario! I would like nothing better - except for Clayton. I've heard a lot of knocks on him. Maybe another WR instead? Evans?

I'm in same boat as you.....not real clear on which WR we'll select. In the old days my brothers and I, and my friends used to all meet on Draft days and have all ran mock drafts, etc....so I used to be really up on all the college players...now I have a kid playing on Saturdays and work scouting for my job Saturdays so I miss most the college games. About the only times I watch anymore are if an ex player is playing. I have no clue who we'll take.

All this could change on draft day. There is a lot of great talent in this draft. I would just sit back and enjoy it. Good luck!

I can,t remember the last draft that didn,t have some twist or turn in it somewhere. I like the mock drafts , they are fun to look at,but one trade in the draft and the whole mock draft thing goes out the window.

i would like us to draft Rivers, however i see the FO being "content" with Feeley as our future option and drafting a WR instead.

You know I'm going to be watching this year seeing what the new draft staff does this year! This year we'll get to see if it was Wanny with the bad picks or the organization! They need to do more on O-line and a good WR! If they can address both, and without getting scrubs, I'll be happy! :drinker: :drinker:

Back
Top Bottom