Votes: 107 76.4%
  • Gus Frerotte

Votes: 33 23.6%

• Total voters

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems that several are assuming AJ is the starting QB. But, there should be solid competition here. Who do you think will actually win the starting QB position?

Feeley or Frerotte?

Frerrote since he throws the better deep ball.

Not sure, but my vote was for Feeley. I think he showed enough in an absolutely horrible situation last year that he can play very well at times.

I just think real coaches having at him will improve this guys play. Plus I do not expect our OL to be swiss cheese this year like it was last year. Coach Houch and Ronnie Brown make me think this will not be the case.

However if Frerotte gets the nod it won't upset me whatsoever. I just want the BEST guy to actually start. I'm not sure that was the case last year.

Jaj said:
Frerrote since he throws the better deep ball.

Just curious why you say that?

Please remember he doesn't have Moss running under those throws here in Miami.

I hope Feeley plays well in mini camps to beat out Frerotte. How old is Frerotte anyways?

ohall said:
Just curious why you say that?

Please remember he doesn't have Moss running under those throws here in Miami.

Uh maybe I've watched him wherever he's played and while Feeley's arm is similar to Frerrote's, Gus can throw with better touch on the deep ball.

Saban is not so stupid that we are going to go through another year without finding out what AJ is all about.
That means he'll be starting on opening day, and he won't lose the job unless he gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom