Who will you want at QB. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will you want at QB.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Rodgers,Smith,or Rivers....That dont sound right...Rivers by a long shot.The Dolphins need to think about this.We got to work something out with San Degio..San Degio wants B.Edwards real bad.Well we got the #2 pick.Rivers is going to be a star in this leage.Plus he can start right away.Keep in mind he sat out 1 year.Nick use your magic get RIVERS.Mabey there will be a way for us to get that #12 pick from San Degio..

Rodgers, Smith, Mcpherson, Cambell, Walter, Frye

I'd be happy with any of these 6 guys to see what they can bring to the phins. I'd take Rivers too but it would have to look like an overall sweeter deal for us.

finsrule84 said:
Mcpherson
You need to no football to say Rivers.But you wanna gamble on McPherson.I will bet my pay check that McPherson is going to be a bust.

I wouldn't touch Rivers with a ten foot pole. Rodgers and Smith will be much better than him. It would take huge compesation to trade for him. He's got the strangest release that I ever seen. He was a reach at #4 last year and has the greatest chance of being a bust.

1) Rivers
2) Smith
3) Frye

I have to admit after watching some of the Smith Videos, his arm strength is very average. I'm concerned about that.

I would take Rivers in a heart beat but the chargers are not trading him. As for the other three, i would rather take mcpherson later on that smith or rodgers who i think will bust.

JCfinfan said:
1) Rivers
2) Smith
3) Frye

I have to admit after watching some of the Smith Videos, his arm strength is very average. I'm concerned about that.

I disagree. From what I've seen, he throws a very tight spiral and the ball looks like it has a lot of zip on it.

Anthony3454 said:
I wouldn't touch Rivers with a ten foot pole. Rodgers and Smith will be much better than him. It would take huge compesation to trade for him. He's got the strangest release that I ever seen. He was a reach at #4 last year and has the greatest chance of being a bust.
Another guy that dont no football.Rivers almost beat out D.Brees.. Hello.Smith is going to be a bust,because he has a rag arm.And he lived is collage style as a shotgun QB.People dont no that.Thats why there are football fans and football real fans..Im a football real fan..I no the game.All you no is Dolphin football.I no that and than some.

Timmy54 said:
I would take Rivers in a heart beat but the chargers are not trading him. As for the other three, i would rather take mcpherson later on that smith or rodgers who i think will bust.
well said but i think rodgers wont be all that bad.Smith sucks.He has no arm.All he did in collage is throw out of the shotgun.That will go no where in this leage.Smith has way to much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom