Who wins game 7? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins game 7?

Who wins game 7?

• Detroit

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • San Antonio

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
It was, on balance, a well-officiated game. I got heated about those two early calls in the second half, but in the course of a 48 minute game, that's small potatoes.

The two things I feared most came to pass tonight. One, I've been saying the whole series that the team with the best player usually wins one game because of said player. Well, Tim Duncan wasn't quite dominant last night, but he was close enough. Two, the Pistons ugly history of going through long cold spells, which hadn't been an issue since game 2, finally came back. It was helped along, of course, by fantastic second half defense by the Spurs. Billups got two early fouls, which took him out of the rythym of the game, and he never quite got into it.

All in all, the Spurs are a worthy champion, so good for them. They played hard and they played smart. I don't think Detroit has anything to feel bad about; they just lost to a better team and left everything they had on the floor.

phunwin: Congrats to your team, they went out like Champs. It was a very evenly matched series and SA pulled it out but Detroit is a great team and also played like Champions.

Back
Top Bottom