Who wins the Superbowl and why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins the Superbowl and why?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have to go with the Bills.
They seem to have hit their peek at the right time.
Maybe the Packers.

Bills v Packer is my Super bowl pick and I’ve wagered on it.

it’s hard to root against the Bills if they don’t choke along the way. KC is good but they’ve looked vulnerable this year.

On the NFC side maybe only the Saints could possibly throw GB off.

As for Bills v Packer SB...that’s a tough one. I say offenses match up but I give the defensive edge to the Bills.

Bills, they’re last years Chiefs. Healthy and running circles around their opponents.

I know the Chiefs have looked beatable a lot of weeks...but they still manage to win. I saw an ESPN analyst who I thought hit the nail on the head. He said the Bills are the Chiefs from 2 years ago. They believe they can score on anyone...they believe their QB is the guy...they believe they’re the best team. And they go out and play like there hair is on fire to prove it week after week. Which is what the Chiefs did when they were first on the rise. But now the Chiefs know they’re great...and they don‘t come out and play like they have to prove it...and they do enough to win and move on. I think that switch is flipped in the playoffs and they score at will again. Now that doesn’t mean Buffalo will stop scoring either...which makes that potential matchup absolute fire. Baltimore can always throw their knuckleballs at anyone and walk away with a win. They’re like fighting a southpaw. I don’t care who they beat or what their record is...I don’t wanna mess with no southpaw. AFC is a fun one.

NFC is the Packers. I don’t find it as exciting.

as for who wins? I don’t know. I’ll pick Bills vs Packers just because Mahomes isn’t going to win them all and he might not often run into a team as on fire as Buffalo is. I’ll take the Bills just because it’s the better story. Losers of 4, long drought, QB who some media types still refuse to acknowledge isn’t the worst player of all time. I think they’re as well coached as anyone and they’ve gotten potent enough on offense to overcome Allen making mistakes. All that wacky stuff he did in the playoff game last year? It won’t matter when you put up 30 instead of 16. And I have yet to see a defense that can stop them from putting up in the 30s if they have to. Only Allen’s shoulder injury stopped them

GB and Bills in SB
Kill me to say it, I think the Bills take it

Bills or Ravens vs Packers in SB.
Rodgers - Adams connection is like stealing right now. Pack wins.

I think KC makes it back-to-back. The Chiefs haven't played well the last couple of weeks, but when they kick it into gear they are the best team IMO. Plus, Patrick Mahomes is just on another level, another planet really.

I have Buffalo as the second best team in the NFL and they are playing really well. KC versus Buffalo would be a fun matchup if that happens.

No one's got more of the clutch gene and the skillsets to activate it than Mahomes. I'm going with KC over GB.. a SB battle of the league's 2 best QBs

KC all day against GB bills aren’t for real. IMO. I’m pissed for their success and have said they may make it to the CONF. game but they will falter big time. KC will bury them.

Andy Reid has a week to rest and setup his team for a run.

Minus injury, they are legitimate favorite to take the AFC.

Back
Top Bottom