Who would have a better chance to get the Gold Medal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have a better chance to get the Gold Medal

Who would have a better chance at Olympic Gold

• 2004 Dream Team

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 2004 Detroit Pistons

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
I voted pistons no doubt. They have played together. They know each other very well, but you have to get them to play like they played in the Championship series. Some players just dont have the drive for a gold medal as they do for the ring. I think thats part of the problem now with the US team. They are not all giveing it 110 percent. Probably about 90 percent. Hopefuly they will by the time the games start to count

I was thinking about this yesterday as I was watching the game, and I think the Pistons would definitely do better. They have great chemistry and play great defense. Each player has a role and they play it well.

LIQUID24 said:
I was thinking about this yesterday as I was watching the game, and I think the Pistons would definitely do better. They have great chemistry and play great defense. Each player has a role and they play it well.
Thats a good point that I never thought about. THEY PLAY DEFENSE. For some reason are stars dont like to play great D.

A good club team will always beat an international team.

Better question TT: would USA or Detroit win in a one off game? Right now, if it were to be played tonight.

Team USA would beat the Detroit Pistons because these guys are familiar with each other and have played against each other before....

Back
Top Bottom