who would wanny draft at #2 honestly... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would wanny draft at #2 honestly...

prolly Alex Smith....no more like ronnie brown, he wouldnt draft a QB because he is having an afair with Jay Fiedler, so he will always start

ChambersWI said:
Wanny on draft day.

Wanny: Hey Coach Nolan? Hi it's Dave, Would you be interested in trading the number 1 pick to us?

Nolan: Why?

Wanny: We'll we really want Cedric Benson, and we're afraid he won't be available when it's our turn.

Nolan-But you draft right after us.

Wanny-I know, but there were rumors that the Pats were going to trade up with you. So how bout it?

Nolan-Well we weren't...

Spielman-Tell Nolan we'll give him next year's 1st.

Wanny-Yeah! How bout that?

Nolan-Are you serious?!?

Wanny-Yes.

Nolan-OK sure we'll trade. *cough*morons*cough*

Wanny-Thanks, your a pal.

*Wanny and Spielman give each other high fives*

Spielman-We're geniuses.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wanny would take the RB, either Benson or Brown, thinking (once again) that the QB they have is good enough.

don't be *******s. you know he'd pick brown or benson. that's all there is to it.

Hed draft a cb that is a kick returner who could help the special teams and play dime coverage.

That skit with Wanny and Spielman was hillarious ....

edit:
Oh yeah ... I think he would take DJ

TheMadPorpoise said:
With our #2 pick, I think Wanny would take Jason White, QB, Oklahoma. He's an ideal Wanny QB...weak arm, nice guy, and poor accuracy. He would fit in perfectly as Jay Fiedler II.

Holy crap dude. I almost ruined my keyboard with diet coke looking at that tag line you have. I can't tell you how many times I've screamed that.

Back
Top Bottom