Who would wanny pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would wanny pick?

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
I know its very difficult to make a serious post in this thread, but in all honesty, who do you guys think Wanny would take?

I could see him going Ronnie Brown. He wouldnt take Benson bc he would be worried that Benson would burn him like Ricky did. He wouldnt go QB bc then it would make his Feeley trade look even worse than it already does. He wouldnt see the need for WR and wouldnt go Defensive.

What are your thoughts?

I disagree, I think he would take Benson hands down. Mostly because he is like Ricky and a work horse, run over people type back.

He would have traded the # 2 pick for Patrick Ramsey and we would still be 4-12

there was a huge thread on this..

I said that he would have draft DJ, Rolle or Benson.

I think he'd take an RB - which one depending on how they have them graded. I don't think QB would be likely with RS involved.

No disrespect intended, but who cares? He's gone, bon voyage. Thinking of the last few drafts gives me a migraine.

He would take a no name 3rd round stretch with the second overall pick, solely because he came with a tin of mustcahe wax.

Wanny would have not have considered trading Patrick Surtain but instead would have tried to get him a long-term contract extension. He would have gone ahead and cut AJ Feely, not Fiedler. He then would have traded our third rounder to SF because they were threatening to draft Benson. He would have then drafted Benson at #2 stating "ah, you know, we did very well because you can't, ah, ever have enough Corners...I mean Running Backs...and ah, we're very very close and this should get us over the top...and ah...I still remember how Baltimore won the Super Bowl a few years ago and..ah, we can do that if we have a strong enough defense and a hard runner..yea."

cowtowndick said:
No disrespect intended, but who cares? He's gone, bon voyage. Thinking of the last few drafts gives me a migraine.

Well see we are on whats called a 'message board'.
This is where topics are posted and discussed. If you dont like the topic, dont discuss. Simple as that.

Benson for sure. Wanball requires a back like Benson. Without that workhorse he would have to rely on calling plays.

Wanny would have gone Benson. I mean, he would have locked on.

I think the far more interesting question is who Rick would take if he had final say. Assuming Smith away, I think he would want to give Feeley another chance and would probably give Wanny Ronnie Brown even though Wanny would be begging for Benson.

Back
Top Bottom