who would we be drafting at #2 if..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would we be drafting at #2 if.....

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
who would we be drafting if ricky had never retired?( i know if ricky was there last year we would not be at #2 but lets just say we would)

If RW had stayed, I think we would be drafting maybe Braylon Edwards-WR.Thinking that RW would have taken some pressure off AJ(would've played better). So If we had a QB,RB it would seem logical to get Linehan a top flight WR.

rickysux said:
who would we be drafting if ricky had never retired?( i know if ricky was there last year we would not be at #2 but lets just say we would)

Problem is, if RW had stayed and our record was better, Wanny would be here, so we would be drafting a punter with the #2 pick.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LarryFinFan said:
Problem is, if RW had stayed and our record was better, Wanny would be here, so we would be drafting a punter with the #2 pick.

:roflmao:

rickysux said:

I would say either Rodgers, Smith, Edwards, or D.J.

LarryFinFan said:

I can see it now. With the second pick in the draft, the Miami Dolphins select Bryce Benekos, Punter from U.T.E.P. The camera zooms to where Dave Wanstedt is and it shows him and Speilman high fiving each other.

finz99 said:
I can see it now. With the second pick in the draft, the Miami Dolphins select Bryce Benekos, Punter from U.T.E.P. The camera zooms to where Dave Wanstedt is and it shows him and Speilman high fiving each other.

hilarious :lol:

If Ricky did stay, then we would have to go for either Smith or Rodgers with the 2nd pick.

LarryFinFan said:

Classic :cooldude:

finz99 said:

lmao :roflmao:

finz99 said:

:roflmao:

Naaaahh, I think we would see them taking some obscure linebacker or "reaching" for another Jammar Fletcher. :cooldude:

Yea, or we would pick somebody who was absolutley horrid in their pro-day and combine and has major injuries, but Dave would say "He's got some major potential."

LarryFinFan said:

I dont know if thats funny or sad

Back
Top Bottom