Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Jay Feidler

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Lamar Smith

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brock Marrion

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Brock makes our secondary tops in the league, Jay barely cracks the top 15 starting QBs, and almost broke the record for most INTs in a season in Dolphins history.

MODERATERS DOLFAN 87 & 39!!

The only thing I am gonna say about Jay Feidler is do you really think he can get this team to the Super Bowl?

2. How can you justify paying him 5 mil a year? He is TURNOVER JUNCTION!!
You can replace quarterbacks of his caliber! He is simply a backup!Week in week out, You go into games saying, "If Jay doesn't turn the ball over we win!!" Now he wants 5 mil?? I am sorry that takes some major BALLS!!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
MODERATERS DOLFAN 87 & 39!!

The only thing I am gonna say about Jay Feidler is do you really think he can get this team to the Super Bowl?

2. How can you justify paying him 5 mil a year? He is TURNOVER JUNCTION!!
You can replace quarterbacks of his caliber! He is simply a backup!Week in week out, You go into games saying, "If Jay doesn't turn the ball over we win!!" Now he wants 5 mil?? I am sorry that takes some major BALLS!!!!

Im not either of them, but we don't have the defense of the Ravens, so we will not go to the Super Bowl with Fiedler.

He needed 4 to tie Marino for the Dolphins history.

Remember, he got better and better as the season progressed.

He isn't worth 5 mil though, but he is the best shot we have.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
He needed 4 to tie Marino for the Dolphins history.

Remember, he got better and better as the season progressed.

He isn't worth 5 mil though, but he is the best shot we have.

He isn't even worth 3, and since he wants 5 from the Dolphins, it seems like he cares more about money than winning.

He is worth 3 million easy. There are many QBs that I wouldn't take over Jay that are making over 3 million a year.

Wait a second :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

He isn't even worth 3, and since he wants 5 from the Dolphins, it seems like he cares more about money than winning.

... Because Jay is asking for $$$ he is now selfish and could care less about his team?

Well I agree, just like Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Derrick Rodgers, Brock Marion, Patrick Surtain, Sam Madison, Oronde Gadsden, O.J. McDuffie, Olindo Mare, Lamar Smith, Daryl Gardener, Tim Bowens, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper and Dan Marino. They all asked for ridiculous $$$ at some time or the other based on pure selfish reasons.

Oliver...

Originally posted by va dolfan
Good to see ya here Oliver.I read your post on the DT board daily.
another reasonable voice in an unreasonable world :cool:

Forgetting $$$...

... at this point I'd say Fiedler.

We can afford to lose Brock Marion; we have solid depth there.

But at this point I am not comfortable losing a Jay Fiedler. Although he is not a GREAT QB, IMO he is a consistent QB and we would be gambling on a replacement that is not even in place yet.

Oliver...

And the crowd GOES WILD!

Originally posted by va dolfan
Good to see ya here Oliver.I read your post on the DT board daily.

... HEY VA I'm glad you here as well. I have to say it's quite a nice MBoard and quite a nice set of Dolfans as well. I like it here!

Oliver...

Re: Wait a second :)

Originally posted by Oliver

... Because Jay is asking for $$$ he is now selfish and could care less about his team?

Well I agree, just like Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Derrick Rodgers, Brock Marion, Patrick Surtain, Sam Madison, Oronde Gadsden, O.J. McDuffie, Olindo Mare, Lamar Smith, Daryl Gardener, Tim Bowens, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper and Dan Marino. They all asked for ridiculous $$$ at some time or the other based on pure selfish reasons.

Oliver...

Yeah but those players you mentioned are above average at their positions (maybe not Gadsden, but he is a great possesion WR. McDuffie was good before injuries.)

Back
Top Bottom