• Lamar Smith

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brock Marrion

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Of all the question marks who do you care the most about comming back?

What about you Dajesus?

Originally posted by Dajesus
Of all the question marks who do you care the most about comming back?

Who do you feel is the most important player for us to keep? In my opinion, it is Tim Bowens. I feel he is an above average DT. Good DT's are few and far between in this league.

fact is a QB is more important than a FS or DT and I have some real doubts about Lamar being a solid starting HB at his age.

my #2 keeper is Bowens; particularly since I like Freeman though we have no starting S's returning. :eek:

My vote was for Brock, mainly because Jay and Tim will be to epensive to keep, and I think they are both talented, but average NFL players. Tim would have been great w/out the injuries. Also Brock has had 10 ints in 2 season witch the leads the team over that span, among this group that is pretty damn impressive.

Brock along with Surtain and Madison, make this the BEST secondary in the league!! You take away a major playmaker like Brock they are just top 10!! Marion is a big time playmaker!! The Phins must keep him!! BYE JAY!!!!!!! I can't believe people voted for him?? I would have voted for Lamar over Jay!!!!

i voted for brock.................

that was a tough question, seems like bowens is pretty good at stuffing the run though. between the two its just about a toss up!:(

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
BYE JAY!!!!!!! I can't believe people voted for him?? I would have voted for Lamar over Jay!!!!
The QB is far harder to get by with than a backup DT, FS or RB...

39 you'll argue with them till the day you die, or Fiedler makes the Pro Bowl, whichever occurs first. :D

I voted to keep Jay.

Originally posted by dolfan87
39 you'll argue with them till the day you die, or Fiedler makes the Pro Bowl, whichever occurs first. :D

I voted to keep Jay.
or until Jay throws for 48 TDs in a season - 20 to CC ;) :lol:

Brock............without a doubt! Everyone else needs their counterpart to be productive! TimBo needs DG, and L-Mar and Jay need the O-line to be playing well for them to succeed! Not Brock, the D-line got to sucking (no pressure) and Brock was still making plays. We need his talent, leadership, and veteran saavy on the field and in the locker room as well.
Dont get me wrong, Ive been a Fiedler supporter from the gittyup, no matter what the naysayers believe, they're wrong, he can get it done(22-10 in 2 seasons), and L-mar is a productive back as well(2000 yds. in 2 seasons), and I like him, but when you dont get the type of protection or execution up front that is required, you end up first round busts, as we all know! So I guess the only place I would change is up front in the trenches, where it all starts!

though I picked Jay, another argument for Brock is that we are losing B Walker to FA

.............yeah, thats another thing, the organization should stop at nothing to keep the chemistry of the team. BWalk is an intricate part of that chemistry, because he wants to be here, and even though Charlie Garner had him running in circles in that Raider game, the ONLY SS I would replace BWalk with is Rodney Harrison, and sense that cant happen, bring BWalk back.

Back
Top Bottom