Who would you keep if you had to choose between: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you keep if you had to choose between:

Who would you choose between...

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 82 82.8%

• Total voters
IM saying Zach JT is mad nice and all but Zach is a small linebacker getting a ****load of tackles a year (he is very smart)

Jason Taylor. I think other teams would have more trouble with him in our lineup. He has more ability to take over a game and dominate. Really a messed up question. They are both the heart and soul of our defense.

I love both players, it`s a tough one but I`d have to say ZT cause he has been so important to our Defense, when he is out our D suffers. however JT is a bit younger and rarely misses a game

I voted for JT and my gut instinct would say to keep JT but I just think that it is easier for teams to take JT out of the game than it is to take Zach out of it...and that's just the nature of their positions. Nonetheless, I am happy we don't have to make this decision now and hopefully never will. :)

A sack master is more valuable in this game than a sure tackling linebacker. Of coarse my pick is JT.:cooldude:

Now i would have Jason Taylor because he takes over the game. If it was a young Zach Thomas it would have to be a tie because early in Zach's career he was way better then Jason Taylor. Like i remember in 1999 i believe Taylor only had like 2.5 sacks. Now the tables have turned as Jason Taylor becomes dominant as Zach starts to slip because of age

Back
Top Bottom