who would you like to see against greenbay

fiedler or lucas against greenbay?

  • lucas

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • fiedler

    Votes: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11

Baz

Ephemeral
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
3,525
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Personally, I'd like Fiedler. Its going to be a tough game, and his mental toughness would be key. However, since Lucas more than likely will be starting, I'm not going to think about it. We will do fine with Lucas......
 

Baz

Ephemeral
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
3,525
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Oh, I have faith. I know I'm gonna get flamed, but I trust him more than I did Marino in his final season after that Dallas mess......
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by BMarion31
Oh, I have faith. I know I'm gonna get flamed, but I trust him more than I did Marino in his final season after that Dallas mess......
i don't think anybody will read you the riot act on that one. he wasn't ready and jimmy knew it. this was his way of saying "you want him, you got him" this is my opinion of course! i still think marino could have lasted a few more years with the running game we have now!;)
 

Dajesus

Starter
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
4,542
Reaction score
739
Age
42
Location
Albany, NY
This is a moot point since he will be out at least 4 weeks. I want Ray to at least get to the Jet game.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by Dajesus
This is a moot point since he will be out at least 4 weeks. I want Ray to at least get to the Jet game.
there have been so many comments about "floppy ears" and "dumbo", i'd like to see jay get in there and kick some green a$$!:eek: :evil:
 

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Messages
29,196
Reaction score
706
Age
50
Location
Orlando, Fl.
At this point...

... I would rather see Fiedler, but he's injured. But if you mean if that was Fiedler's 1st week of being available after injury? I'd have to go with Lucas. Of course this is assuming Lucas continues his wonderful pre-season play. If not then I'd have to go with Fiedler. It's not a cut and dry answer, at least not for me.

Oliver...



Originally posted by dolfan06
lucas or fiedler!
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: At this point...

Originally posted by Oliver
... I would rather see Fiedler, but he's injured. But if you mean if that was Fiedler's 1st week of being available after injury? I'd have to go with Lucas. Of course this is assuming Lucas continues his wonderful pre-season play. If not then I'd have to go with Fiedler. It's not a cut and dry answer, at least not for me.

Oliver...



it doesn't make much difference who starts, i'd like to see a "DOLPHIN QB" tear the NFL a new one!:D
 

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
8,709
Reaction score
2
Location
Tampa
Originally posted by dolfan06
lucas or fiedler!
This whole thread is a moot point.

Ray is our guy for Green Bay. There is no choice.
 

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Messages
29,196
Reaction score
706
Age
50
Location
Orlando, Fl.
LOL D-06 why?

... does it say, "Bob Griese" under my name? I didn't put that there. Help please!

Oliver...


Originally posted by dolfan06
it doesn't make much difference who starts, i'd like to see a "DOLPHIN QB" tear the NFL a new one!:D
 

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Location
Akron zoo
Re: LOL D-06 why?

Originally posted by Oliver
... does it say, "Bob Griese" under my name? I didn't put that there. Help please!

Oliver...



LOL....seriously Oliver, you can go to "user cp" and use whatever title you like. :lol:
 

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Messages
29,196
Reaction score
706
Age
50
Location
Orlando, Fl.
But why does mine say "Bob Griese", I'm scared now! :)

Originally posted by Capt. Dick



LOL....seriously Oliver, you can go to "user cp" and use whatever title you like. :lol:
 
Top Bottom