Who would you pick important! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you pick important!

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
Let's say the dolphins are on the clock worked out a trade to get in the top 5-10 and these guys were available...who would you get

Jay Cutler or D'Brickshaw Ferguson

Please tell me why

although i mkght get hated on i would go with dbrick...this guy is phenomenal and would be a top LT in his 1st year!!!!

We add Hutchinson or Bentley and we have a monster Oline I could threw behind

dbrick is the man!

dbrick is the man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferguson...why...because he is the best player in the draft.

trate121hb said:
Let's say the dolphins are on the clock worked out a trade to get in the top 5-10 and these guys were available...who would you get

Jay Cutler or D'Brickshaw Ferguson

Please tell me why

although i mkght get hated on i would go with dbrick...this guy is phenomenal and would be a top LT in his 1st year!!!!

We add Hutchinson or Bentley and we have a monster Oline I could threw behind

dbrick is the man!

dbrick is the man!

my 2 cents said:
Ferguson...why...because he is the best player in the draft.

hes an amazing pass blocker, but needs to add some weight and get better against the run. i would go cutler, simply because im sick of ignoring the qb position, and want it adressed now, although "Da Brick" is very hard to pass up, i would take cutler, but only by a little bit

We could not possibly pass on D'Brickshaw Ferguson in those circumstances.

But it's about as realistic as Young and Leinart falling to 16, too.

Why not go up all the way and get Leinart or Young? I still think those guys are the top two. But between Ferguson and Cutler, I'd take Cutler. I like Ferguson as a pass blocker, but he isn't much against the run. I guess Richmond Webb was the same way and he had a great career. Cutler is a big gamble that high, though. About right at #16, but giving up picks is a huge risk considering he has a ways to go.

Ferguson because getting a talented LT like that is very hard to find.

d'brick no doubt. he'll be a mainstay at lt for years.

D'Brick no question

We would have an anchor for the offensive line for years to come

Cutler is more of a dice roll on whether he will be good

d'brick because we can get a steal for a QB in the later rounds like 3rd or 4th.but D'brick is a hard guy to pass up on

I think this is a trick question. It's a set-up... anyone who doesn't say D'Brick gets a secret signature, invisible to them, that says "Not to be trusted".

I obviously really want Cutler, but Brick is THE best player in the draft IMO.

SpeedRush99 said:
I obviously really want Cutler, but Brick is THE best player in the draft IMO.
Wow,I like him but I don't think that he's even the best lineman in the draft.I like Nick Mangold better tho I know LT's are harder to find than Centers.I'd not take either one at 5....I'd take Hawk and everyone can call me crazy if they like.Yes Ferguson would me the top LT but he's not perfect and needs work on run blocking....not in the same category as Bosseli and Ogden at all.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom