Who Would You The Fan Start At Qb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would You The Fan Start At Qb?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
WELL I JUST WANTED TO GET EVERYONE'S OPINION ON WHO THEY WOULD STAR AT QB.WOULD IT BE AJ THE YOUNG GUN WOULD YOU GIVE HIM ANOTHER SHOT OR WOULD YOU GO WITH THE VET GUSS OR GO WITH THE FUTURE MAYBE BROCK BELIN. :confused:

It should be Feeleys job to lose, as long as he is picking up the new offense.If he's not smart enough to learn a new system, then Frerotte will be ready.

Feeley, and only if he faulters badly, stick in Gus. Berlin most likely won't even beat Rosenfels out for the #3 spot.

Gus Frerotte. He knows the system and is just better. But neither are the long term solution. To me, that's pretty obvious.

Oregonfinfan said:
Feeley as he has shown that he can get it done. He dramacticly improved by the end of the season. If you don't think he improved just watch the fins-pats game!

In reviewing that game I see 2-3 dropped ints. We were lucky, its wasnt all AJ. You see our D really stepped up, and made even tom brady look bad.

We should start Gus. He may take us to the big dance. There's no reason to jepordize the season on Feeley. We've all seen troughout his carreer from high school to college to the pro's his coaches always have said he doesn't take care of the ball. That's why Feeley is a 3rd string QB brought in by talentless hacks like Speilman and Wanny. You people should have no more loyalty to Feeley than you do for Wade Smith.

Sherif said:
We should start Gus. He may take us to the big dance. There's no reason to jepordize the season on Feeley. We've all seen troughout his carreer from high school to college to the pro's his coaches always have said he doesn't take care of the ball. That's why Feeley is a 3rd string QB brought in by talentless hacks like Speilman and Wanny. You people should have no more loyalty to Feeley than you do for Wade Smith.

Great post. I totally agree with you.

the dolphins gave up a whole draft for feeley so im gonna go with him

Back
Top Bottom