• Lorenzo Bromell

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
bromell young and has his best years ahead of him.:cool:

The game experience alone that C- Carter would bring with him would be a major upgrade !! C-Carter most definitely has my vote,, no question .. Marino1983

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
bromell young and has his best years ahead of him.:cool:
Bromell does have the best years ahead of him but he will never be a starter if he continues to be undisciplined in gametime conditions,,, championship teams do not get there by making boneheaded mistakes like jumping offsides when you have the opponent 4th down and 4 or 5 with 2 minutes (or less) in the 4th quarter !! Bromell has alot of potential but he wants a starters salary and from what we all have seen,,,, mentally he needs more work ! Marino1983 :lol:

Re: Re: who would you want signed

Originally posted by Marino1983
Bromell does have the best years ahead of him but he will never be a starter if he continues to be undisciplined in gametime conditions,,, championship teams do not get there by making boneheaded mistakes like jumping offsides when you have the opponent 4th down and 4 or 5 with 2 minutes (or less) in the 4th quarter !! Bromell has alot of potential but he wants a starters salary and from what we all have seen,,,, mentally he needs more work ! Marino1983 :lol:

Duh very few pass rushers are starters. Pass rushers come in on obvious passing downs as they are usually more fresh and are adept at chasing down the QB. We won't miss Carter with the WR's we have. We will however miss LoBro so my vote goes with LoBro cause you would all be whining next year if he signs with the Vikings and had a 12-14 sack season.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What bad choices, but Bromell ****s up to much so I am going to go with Carter.
Lo Bro can take is Unsportsmanlike conduct elsewhere - I like DBo better

well, it's like this.....

I was waching this movie earlier tonight, it was a remake of a Michael Caine flick from the 70's with Stallone in his place. The movie? "Get Carter":cool: Call it a vibe.......;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
Lo Bro can take is Unsportsmanlike conduct elsewhere - I like DBo better

I really hope they resign Lo Bro.... why?

1) Intensity..... you can't teach it. You can however tone an intense player down a little. You can't teach someone to have intensity though, you just are or aren't. This defense is all about being nasty and he fits right in.

2) Most of those unsportsmanlike conduct calls were VERY questionalble. They were head shots on QB's which are very touchy. 2 that I remember were helmet to helmet hits that the QB actually caused. One jumped in the air and as he came down the helmets hit and the other one LoBro came in low and the QB tried to drop to his knees.... wallah, helmet to helmet hit again. The announcers were in an argument over both of the calls.

With his intensity he will be good! JMHO

i like lobro but.....He is asking for too much money....I say go get sinclair for the vet min... besides i predict david bowens will have a great season!!! and like Frank n furter said "Get Carter"...I insist, with carter, the AFC will be ours for the taking...

Hmmmmmm let see...........
.................................:monkey:#80 Carter

Back
Top Bottom