Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Offense or defense.
I’m going with Quinnen Williams from Alabama, He’d be an immediate difference maker in the middle of that defense. But that’s a damn pipe dream because he’s probably going top 3.

options of who may be there at 13...

I think it depends on the QBs...I think both Murray and Haskins got top 10.

Bosa should be 1 overall so he is out and Williams from Bama will be gone as well

After that...who knows.

I hope Ed Oliver, Clelin Ferrell, Greedy Williams fall to us at 13...not likely, but it can happen.

After that, I'd consider trading back.

Alright can we actually discuss guys that may be available at 13? Bosa, Williams, and Allen are the top 3 picks in every mock. If one of those fall to us we are sprinting to the podium.

I think the guy from that upper group that you could see drop is Ed Oliver who undersized (similar to Aaron Donald). That is only a fit for a couple teams, one of being us. If he gets passed Oakland and Detroit I could see him getting to us.

Cody Ford could be an option at 13, would either be a RT if James walks or kick inside and be an immediate starter at guard.

the other intriguing pick to me would be a corner like Byron Murphy. Having him and X on the outsides would give us 2 very physical corners moving forward and would make it tough to throw on us. However it is tough for me to see us not drafting a QB, OL, or DT in Round 1.

I think there is a real possibility Miami trades down to acquire more picks, in both the 2019 and 2020 drafts, in an effort, to fortify their notion of selecting a QB in 2020 and trying to rebuild through the 2019 draft. But, if they aren't able to trade down. I'd think that 1) Byron Murphy 2) Christian Wilkins 3) N-Keal Harry or the Best Offensive Lineman available @ 13 are strong possibilities. Harry especially if they jettison both Parker and Stills in salary cap purges. This draft has the potential to yield starting caliber players through the 4th round. Miami needs to be smart and a little lucky.

Ferrell and Oliver will probably drop to them at 13, would love to have either of those 2, but I don’t see Greedy making it out of the top 10. If Greedy is there at 13 how can you not take him to pair with Howard on the opposite side and Fitz at safety, that would be an immediate upgrade to that secondary.

Offense or defense.
I’m going with Quinnen Williams from Alabama, He’d be an immediate difference maker in the middle of that defense. But that’s a damn pipe dream because he’s probably going top 3.

How about a realistic pick? But yeah, Williams is my dude.

Back
Top Bottom