Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

This is year four of fkn around with Chris Grier. THREE YEARS! He's been fkn around. How does he still have a job?!?

Well, this was the draft the year after the Dolphins made the playoffs and were "all in" on Tannehill. I think it would make more sense to complain about Charles Harris as a pick opposed to QBs we were not looking to draft and we not in a position to draft.

You like this?
https://j.gifs.com/oVR0zB.gif

https://j.gifs.com/yolD3P.gif

https://j.gifs.com/OMl2wL.gif

This GM needs to stop fkn around! Go get the QB!

oVR0zB.gif
That 2nd gif wasn’t even a highlight. They sent 3 men on a rush and he had like 10 years back there to wait for his guy to get open.

Last edited:
top 10 drew lock buzz is building coming out of the senior bowl

feels like 3 qbs going top 10

Bucky Brooks latest Mock has us taking Jaylon Ferguson at 13:

"School: Louisiana Tech | Year: Senior (RS)
The FBS all-time sack leader (45) would fit nicely as a productive pass rusher with a variety of moves at his disposal."
Ferguson is a polarizing analysis. On the one hand some see a guy with a big frame, length, and the ability to play DE and possibly OLB. He plays at a much lower level, so the stats are hard to evaluate, but he is undeniably a finisher. Everyone agrees he has a great bull rush, but again, level of competition calls everything else into question.

On the flip side, there are some evaluators who see him as having no real pass rush moves at the next level. He has that great bull rush, but without a speed/quickness move to make the OL worry, the bull rush isn't going to work. These evaluators see Ferguson as a mid-round prospect.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Yes, he could become the next Charles Harris--guy with one exceptional move who busts because he lacks a lot--but he could also become a Marco Coleman type who doesn't measure up with incredible explosion/quickness/speed, but still manages to be productive. I probably wouldn't draft him in the 1st round, but I would keep my eye on him after that.

The only guy in the Senior Bowl that should be in the discussion for the #13 overall pick is Montez Sweat.
He's another kid that splits opinions. I really like the tools I see. If he drops, he could be a late first round gem.

Apparently Miami spent a lot of time with Montez Sweat during Senior Bowl week. Let's hope he's available when Miami picks.

The national champ game is a pretty good clelin Ferrell tape. I’m liking this one more than I liked the semi. Good contain play good short area redirect quickness and hand use to press and maintain his outside shoulder. Gets matched up with a tight end he smokes him like any de should do

nah my understanding of it is that he had to declare by whenever that date was or else he would've been completely ruled out

by declaring he basically just took the option on the nfl, and is opting to get graded
Very interesting

Back
Top Bottom