Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

Apparently Miami spent a lot of time with Montez Sweat during Senior Bowl week. Let's hope he's available when Miami picks.

Matt Miller claimed his sources complained that Sweat has maturity issues and doesn’t really love football. Sounds familiar.

So Donald reportedly played at 265 this year. Oliver reportedly played at 275, and it's a big concern? Not buying the worry, but I do believe that Oliver will likely fall some, almost certainly further than he should.

options of who may be there at 13...

I think it depends on the QBs...I think both Murray and Haskins got top 10.

Bosa should be 1 overall so he is out and Williams from Bama will be gone as well

After that...who knows.

I hope Ed Oliver, Clelin Ferrell, Greedy Williams fall to us at 13...not likely, but it can happen.

After that, I'd consider trading back.

this is who I think it's gonna be if he gets past Detroit and we don't make significant edge scheme changes

this is who I think it's gonna be if he gets past Detroit and we don't make significant edge scheme changes

I like him a lot as a player...plays the run well and can rush the passer, but a lot will depend on his tests. We've done the mediocre athlete with Harris and that just doesn't cut it.

Ferrell somewhat polarizing IMO. I think he has lower floor than some of the other guys that may be available - Wilkins- Oliver- Greedy- even Gary.

Assuming Bosa - Q Williams - Allen are gone

Ferrell somewhat polarizing IMO. I think he has lower floor than some of the other guys that may be available - Wilkins- Oliver- Greedy- even Gary.

Assuming Bosa - Q Williams - Allen are gone

I agree on lower floor but get your eyes on that national champ game vs bama and Williams. In terms of overall play I could see where a team puts a top 10 grade on him. The only thing there wasn’t was actual sack finish on the qb and I know that matters.

It was a very good matchup and for my money Ferrell got the best of williams head to head.

In terms of players with a realistic chance of falling to us, I think Ferrell (well rounded pass rusher), Ford (guard or RT, worth the investment in the OL either way), and Oliver (probably still a long shot but would be a great pass rushing DL from multiple positions in multiple fronts) would be at the top of my list.

So far I'm going with Ford @ RG, Oliver if he falls, Sweat/Murphy/Wilkins as my wildcards.

I’d love to have White here, but I can’t see him dropping down to #13. Wouldn’t mind the best edge rusher in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom