Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

Would love to have Bosa, that kid is going to be even better than his brother.

I think so too, as a Buckeyes fan. Will be long gone though.

Such a jumble of DL hard to know how it shakes out. Mock drafts are hard enough, me thinks this year it’s insane to fathom the possibilities.

I hope another team is picking 13th. Interior OL can be had in the 20s.

I'll go with Polite.
I can't see us drafting a qb anyway.

The Bosa’s are talented... but not durable... those of us old enough remember Don Shula drafting John Bosa...the father from Boston College in the first round... very talented... not durable...career over very early.

Joey has had one complete season in 3.

Nick goes down in his senior season starting 3 games.

No... sorry... talented but not durable!

Non-QB?

Greedy Williams.

This draft is stupid deep at DT. If the team doesn’t go after Murray, then pair up Greedy Williams with X. Reshad at SS, Minkah at FS, and put McCain back at slot where he belongs. Draft a DT in the 2nd to add to your rotation with Taylor and Godchaux. Add a DC who isn’t a complete idiot, and maybe you’ve got something.

Non-QB?

Greedy Williams.

This draft is stupid deep at DT. If the team doesn’t go after Murray, then pair up Greedy Williams with X. Reshad at SS, Minkah at FS, and put McCain back at slot where he belongs. Draft a DT in the 2nd to add to your rotation with Taylor and Godchaux. Add a DC who isn’t a complete idiot, and maybe you’ve got something.
This would be the dream.... Then get a guard or 3..

That’s tough one hoops.
1. Q Williams
2. Bosa
3. Allen
4. Greedy Williams
5. Tie for now Wilkins / Oliver

High on greedy and Wilkins I see. I have a hard time believing greedy would have come out if he was gonna run a 4.7

The Bosa’s are talented... but not durable... those of us old enough remember Don Shula drafting John Bosa...the father from Boston College in the first round... very talented... not durable...career over very early.

Joey has had one complete season in 3.

Nick goes down in his senior season starting 3 games.

No... sorry... talented but not durable!

Nick also broke his leg senior year of high school. I think Joey will end up pretty durable long term because he’s so flexible. Nick is more rocked up and I think you might see him have some injury issues. Either way I’d gladly take either one.

Preference- Christian Wilkins or Jeffrey Simmons?

And why?

SImmons

I like him over Wilkins for a couple of reason...Age...Simmons is almost 2 full years younger then Wilkins and while that isn't a big deal to some, to me it points to the fact that there is still growing and developing. Simmons is a better penetrator at this point and with him being the best player on that defense and still managing to make impact plays while drawing most of the attention of the o-line is impressive where Wilkins was the 3rd best d-lineman and saw way more 1 on 1s.

Back
Top Bottom