Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

The way that guy back tracks to the ball it looks like a 290 lb version of Devin white.

I’ve got him currently 3rd best player in the class.

Bosa, q Williams, Ed Oliver, kyler Murray, josh Allen

Damn! That guy doesn’t move like he is 290lbs.

All I can say is good luck reach blocking that kid.

It’s not happening. That tape is silly

It’s all about how much does he want it at the next level. Cause the talent is rediculous

The way that guy back tracks to the ball it looks like a 290 lb version of Devin white.

I agree...I think a lot has been made of Oliver sitting out those games and his tiff with the coach, but he is the closest thing to come out to Aaron Donald I have seen.

I love Allen, but I think he is a much better fit for a 3-4...at least that is where I feel he can get the most production.

I like Ferrell as well, seems like the whole package for a 4-3 DE...Very good pass rusher and excellent against the run.

Allen’s 5th because he needs more strength in his hands for the next level. If the ask is gonna be defeat tackles.

But god his movement skills are elite level. That first step is ungodly. But I see lack of strength in his hands being the one minus in his game right now.

I agree 34 olb or ideal joker even cause he will be free to move around more and shoot gaps etc. looks like a murderous joker fit to me

Kyler Murray has the best feel for space in the run and pass game I think I’ve ever seen at the college level.

A starter for a start.

Be it S, DE, DT, ILB, C, CB, G,. We have numerous holes too Fill

Ed Oliver vs Quinnen Williams, who do you think gets drafted first? Hoping one of them gets pushed down to the Phins.

I’m high on Greedy Willliams. Love his ball skills, length, production - I think his technique will overcome that .1 40 time.
On Wilkins- love the production/ strength/ leadership. Some guys you can write down :
Wilkins- 10 year career - team captain. Maybe not the flashiest or best at his position but he does have that upside. I love him. Give me 10 more of him. He’s the DT version of Minkah.

I cant really argue our differences Oliver is right there for me and Murray will probably end up around there as well. I haven’t seen as much of Oliver as Wilkins.

Along with Jonah Williams, those are the players I have Top 10 grades on.

Allen’s 5th because he needs more strength in his hands for the next level. If the ask is gonna be defeat tackles.

But god his movement skills are elite level. That first step is ungodly. But I see lack of strength in his hands being the one minus in his game right now.

I agree 34 olb or ideal joker even cause he will be free to move around more and shoot gaps etc. looks like a murderous joker fit to me

Kyler Murray has the best feel for space in the run and pass game I think I’ve ever seen at the college level.

Allen doesn't have particularly powerful hands, but they're very quick, and he uses them well to swat away the hands of OT's. They've also improved a lot year after year, and you can see that he's serious about his craft. Vs the run is the only area where there would be some concern in that regard, but his effort and instincts neutralize that concern for me. I do think he's best in a role similar to Von Miller, though.

Back
Top Bottom