Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

I think those top 3 guys are the type of talents where teams would say who have picks 1-3 yeah I'm not moving out. possible they don't think that about interior players defenders etc but I kinda doubt it. looks like no brainers to me.

Along with Jonah Williams, those are the players I have Top 10 grades on.

yeah hes gonna be top 10 for me too im sure along with devin white. but I do have some reservations about Williams strength in a kick inside ask. left guard though less concern than right guard. his technique is better than his strength imo. but I wouldn't say he has elite level technique. definitely the cleanest ive seen in this class though. if he comes in short arms for left tackle then yeah I think left guard safest bet and probably ideal fit.

yeah hes gonna be top 10 for me too im sure along with devin white. but I do have some reservations about Williams strength in a kick inside ask. left guard though less concern than right guard. his technique is better than his strength imo. but I wouldn't say he has elite level technique. definitely the cleanest ive seen in this class though. if he comes in short arms for left tackle then yeah I think left guard safest bet and probably ideal fit.

Think White likely ends up in my top-10 non-QB's, but I'll probably have a Top 20 grade on him - similar Edmunds and LVE in 2018. Simmons and Polite could be those kinds of players for me, too.

Nick also broke his leg senior year of high school. I think Joey will end up pretty durable long term because he’s so flexible. Nick is more rocked up and I think you might see him have some injury issues. Either way I’d gladly take either one.

I’d pass...even Joey has had one healthy season out of 3... very talented family... but durability is huge in the NFL...The Dolphins have drafted too many injury prone players

I would be hard pressed to trade down if Q Williams is available. Would have to be overwhelmed.

I think his anchor is too good to not excel at guard,that's the best lower half flexibility in the class. I think Williams carries his hands too low so rushers tend to get in his breast plate and he does give some ground but his recovery due to his ankle,knee and torso flexibility is top notch. I do think length concerns are legit but they tend to be overblown, plus I don't see him getting whipped on outside rushes the same way prospects with legit length concerns get beaten, I think that skill set is too good to move to guard.

I’m high on Greedy Willliams. Love his ball skills, length, production - I think his technique will overcome that .1 40 time.
On Wilkins- love the production/ strength/ leadership. Some guys you can write down :
Wilkins- 10 year career - team captain. Maybe not the flashiest or best at his position but he does have that upside. I love him. Give me 10 more of him. He’s the DT version of Minkah.

I cant really argue our differences Oliver is right there for me and Murray will probably end up around there as well. I haven’t seen as much of Oliver as Wilkins.

Greedy looks lost in zone coverage at times.

Allen’s 5th because he needs more strength in his hands for the next level. If the ask is gonna be defeat tackles.

But god his movement skills are elite level. That first step is ungodly. But I see lack of strength in his hands being the one minus in his game right now.

I agree 34 olb or ideal joker even cause he will be free to move around more and shoot gaps etc. looks like a murderous joker fit to me

Kyler Murray has the best feel for space in the run and pass game I think I’ve ever seen at the college level.

First time I saw him, I thought his movement reminded me of Demarcus Ware. I'm not a fan his pass rush skills, he has to blow up the combine for me to say top 10.

High on greedy and Wilkins I see. I have a hard time believing greedy would have come out if he was gonna run a 4.7

You will have a hard time being a safety let alone a corner in the NFL, most crazy 40 times out of high school are straight up lies, 4.7 out of high school could easily be 4.5 to 4.4 after 3 years of a legit college football strength and conditioning. I'm guessing 4.5 to 4.55 on Greedy.

I think his anchor is too good to not excel at guard,that's the best lower half flexibility in the class. I think Williams carries his hands too low so rushers tend to get in his breast plate and he does give some ground but his recovery due to his ankle,knee and torso flexibility is top notch. I do think length concerns are legit but they tend to be overblown, plus I don't see him getting whipped on outside rushes the same way prospects with legit length concerns get beaten, I think that skill set is too good to move to guard.

You think he has elite left tackle feet? I think he has good feet I don’t know that he has elite tackle feet. I think his technique is cleaner than his feet and his strength but that probably reads like I’m down on the kid and I’m not. I just think left tackle or guard he’s a tick below top shelf. So for my money top 5 in most classes would be rich. But we are splitting hairs here I think.

Back
Top Bottom