Who ya got Saturday night? Pacquiao or Bradley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who ya got Saturday night? Pacquiao or Bradley?

Who wins Saturday night?

• Pacman by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bradley by KO

• Draw

• No Contest (some typical crazy controversial ending)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
Pacman? Bradley? Draw? By KO or decision?

I may be a little biased since Bradley is from my home town area, but I think he will give Pac everything and more. Can he win? May be a long shot but he's beat some big names before including the likes of Casamayor, Peterson, and Alexander. I know there's a boxing thread but I wanted make a poll to see what you boxing fans all think.

Manny by KO.

I wish I could afford another one of these. I bought the Mayweather fight last month. At least the undercard was good

Man, Pac is an amazing fighter but I still don't see how he would beat Floyd. Bradley doesn't have anywhere near the skill of Mayweather...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Manny by KO.

I wish I could afford another one of these. I bought the Mayweather fight last month. At least the undercard was good

As I said earlier, this has been a boring card....

Man, Pac is an amazing fighter but I still don't see how he would beat Floyd. Bradley doesn't have anywhere near the skill of Mayweather...

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

As I said earlier, this has been a boring card....

Floyd is unstoppable if he gets to fight his fight.

But if someone is able to actually push him & make him actually fight every minute of the round he is not the same fighter.

Look at how well Cotto did. I didn't think Cottto had a chance in hell. Cotto fought like a man. He took a beating, but nothing compared to what manny did to him

Floyd is unstoppable if he gets to fight his fight.

But if someone is able to actually push him & make him actually fight every minute of the round he is not the same fighter.

Look at how well Cotto did. I didn't think Cottto had a chance in hell. Cotto fought like a man. He took a beating, but nothing compared to what manny did to him

Cotto went down in weight to fight Manny. Big mistake. Floyd went up and fought Miguel at his weight. Big difference...

I've reached the conclusion that if Bradley is going to get to the next level, he needs to get rid of Joel Diaz....

Bradley landed a couple of stiff shots but in the end, this just wasn't much of a fight.

Predictable.

We want to see Money May and Pac go at it.

I hate boxing.

Manny has got this fight. Easily! This is my first time seeing Bradley fight. Good fighter but he needs help.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Hell naw!

Back
Top Bottom