Who ya got Saturday night? Pacquiao or Bradley? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who ya got Saturday night? Pacquiao or Bradley?

Who wins Saturday night?

• Pacman by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bradley by KO

• Draw

• No Contest (some typical crazy controversial ending)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Holy ****! That was a shock! Even a Bradley fan myself had the fight scored 118 to 110 for Pacquiao. Interesting decision.

Boxing is sooooo dirty. Did you see Arum hugging Bradley afterwards?

I caught the last 4 rounds. I thought something was wrong when they hoisted Bradley up like they did when the fight ended. It was too over the top.

As disgusting as this is, it is MUCH worst in the UK and Germany. Remember when Roy Jones JR lost that gold medal in Seoul?

Or Evander got DQed in the olympics? That was a KO he should have won the gold.

I was expecting Manny to lose tonight but not because of the judges. Going into the fight I felt Bradley was just hungrier and wanted to win it more then Pac. But clearly Manny won this fight only to be ****ed by the judges. IMO

I will say one thing though (and this is no way excusing a horrible decision by the refs, mind you), when you got a guy on the ropes and injured, you put his ass on the canvas and knock him the hell out. Pacquiao EASILY out-powered Bradley through the fight. It was evident...Pac has twice the power Timothy does, but Manny toyed with him and instead left it in the hands of the judges. That's a HUGE mistake to me. You NEVER want to leave your fate to the opinion of three "judges". Finish the guy when you have a chance...and there were plenty of opportunities for PacMan to do so! I think he realizes this and will make the necessary adjustments between now and the rematch in November.

I agree with your points. Its not just this fight Manny has done this in though. He hasn't "finished" fights for what ever reason. It was that way in the Mosely fight and correct me if I am wrong but also in the Cotto and Margarito fights as well. He was waiting for the refs to stop the fight instead of knocking them out.
I will say one thing though (and this is no way excusing a horrible decision by the refs, mind you), when you got a guy on the ropes and injured, you put his ass on the canvas and knock him the hell out. Pacquiao EASILY out-powered Bradley through the fight. It was evident...Pac has twice the power Timothy does, but Manny toyed with him and instead left it in the hands of the judges. That's a HUGE mistake to me. You NEVER want to leave your fate to the opinion of three "judges". Finish the guy when you have a chance...and there were plenty of opportunities for PacMan to do so! I think he realizes this and will make the necessary adjustments between now and the rematch in November.

Don't care if he should of won or not...glad he got bounced along with his team

pac-man= jobbed..at least in this one.

i thought he was closer to losing his last fight than this one.

Back
Top Bottom