Who you want @ qb tihs season?

• Daunte with his bad knee

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • joey

Votes: 69 72.6%
  • lemon

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
You title does not justify your post. Are you saying you rather have Lemon or Vick at QB instead of Harrington? We're winning games. Why can't people just be satisfied with that. Instead they make useless and idiotic posts about how bad his passer rating is. Is it not enough that he's been good enough for the last two games and is finally steering this team towards wins? You can't honestly expect Vick or Lemon to come in here and do any better. Throw the stats out the window, all that matters is the W or L for right now.

Might as well give Joey 5 more years to see if he can be a starting QB. I guess it takes some people that long to evaluate a QB. I would say 10 years might be long enough for most people. After all, he is a 1st rounder and deserves time to develop. Detroit undid everything he knew how to do so now the Dolphins must put him back together again. He is worthy of the wait.

Oh yes, and don't forget your draft status determines your ability. Joey is a starting QB; it doesn't matter how he performs. Lemon is a 3rd stringer; he will never be given the opportunity to perform. If two 1st rounders can't get it done, why would Saban think Lemon can? After all Saban is not Billichick who went with a 6th rounder or Parcell who went with an UDFA. That would be unthinkable when you have two 1st rounders. End of discussion.

Dolfan11 said:
You title does not justify your post. Are you saying you rather have Lemon or Vick at QB instead of Harrington? We're winning games. Why can't people just be satisfied with that. Instead they make useless and idiotic posts about how bad his passer rating is. Is it not enough that he's been good enough for the last two games and is finally steering this team towards wins? You can't honestly expect Vick or Lemon to come in here and do any better. Throw the stats out the window, all that matters is the W or L for right now.

cause we barely won sunday why cause joey cant throw for very good consistently he cant get our offense he cant score us points.

why do we need to barely win games when we can try and win by 2 td's?

and chicago joey played ok but continued with his idiotic throws.

ok just wait to we lose and we lose 13-10 dont come asking why, ok.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
cause we barely won sunday why cause joey cant throw for very good consistently he cant get our offense he cant score us points.

Our defense is going to give up 13 points? Prove it.

LemonPepper said:
Oh yes, and don't forget your draft status determines your ability. Joey is a starting QB; it doesn't matter how he performs. Lemon is a 3rd stringer; he will never be given the opportunity to perform. If two 1st rounders can't get it done, why would Saban think Lemon can? After all Saban is not Billichick who went with a 6th rounder or Parcell who went with an UDFA. That would be unthinkable when you have two 1st rounders. End of discussion.

WORST PHRASE OF THE WEEK,GOOD JOB.

I guess joe montana,joe horn,jason taylor,terrel davis,terrell owens,zack thomas,frank gore,yeremiah bell,cris carter,mark clayton,keenan mcardell(12th round) have no ability then to play in the NFL correct? :rolleyes2
gosh thank god you werent the pats coach when brady when bledsoe got injured.

Why? cause theyre different persons,also man what about in new orleans if donte stallworth 1st rounder and henderson 2nd rounder cant do it well that guy we drafted in the 7th called colston wont either i guess if the studs cant do it a 7th rounder cant do it so colston your not getting a chance even though you showed some skills in the preseason :rolleyes:.

Dolfan984 said:
Our defense is going to give up 13 points? Prove it.

oh hold on they'll give up 10 points and we go to overtime and they kick a fg and we lose happy now?

Daunt8TDChris84 said:

I'm having a hard time discerning your point. However your poll clearly disagrees with whatever point you are attempting to make!

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
oh hold on they'll give up 10 points and we go to overtime and they kick a fg and we lose happy now?

Chester Taylor is questionable and I think the Dolphins are going to shut down Brad Johnson. Should be a low scoring game unless Ronnie is feeling better.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:

How do you barely win? If you win by 1, don't you still win? The Patriots won all three superbowls by just three points. I guess that makes them bad superbowl teams given their margin of victory.

Having Vick or Lemon at QB is not going to win us games by 2 TD's.

Now, I understand your frustration. I'm all for giving Lemon a shot if we lose more games. Meanwhile, if we keep winning with Harrington, he is the QB of this team if and only if all hope is lost for the season.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
every time joey has gone deep its a horrible pass overthrown or completely out of range.

So, you DO NOT want Joey to throw deep...

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
joey needs to look deep first not be so hesisant to throw it out

So, you DO want Joey to throw deep...

I'm confused. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom