Who You Want to Win Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who You Want to Win Poll

Who do you want to win

• Total voters
Wow.....

I was never in the 0-16 mindset, and losing on purpose really goes against my natural instincts, but I admit, I'm starting to feel the "pressure".

Considering that, for the time being, we are in line to pick #4, and in part due to the performances of the two guys last night, I'm struggling.

My choice is Burrow, then Tua, then Herbert. As things are shaking out, if we win a couple more, or against the wrong teams, we could find ourselves on the outside, looking in.

Damn it man.........

Lol, is that a real question? Always want the fins to win, even if it is against our best interests. It's the definition of a fanatic is it not?

watching Burrow last night i think he could be the next great quarterback in the NFL
Tua is good but Burrow looks better

I am good with either but I voted win because I would like to see this team continue to progress in development.

Colts.

I usually want to see a close game in a tanking season, but today I want to get destroyed enough as to where we see Rosen next week and beyond.

I want Miami to FINALLY get another franchise QB; it's been WAY too long! However, I love to see them win, so it's tough to make a decision.
That said, I have a feeling that after beating the Jets, Miami is going to come out and beat the Colts too. If so, hopefully the Bengals and the other bad teams will also get a few wins to keep the Fins at the top of the draft.

Yep, let’s get more meaningless wins and drop in the draft some more. :good:

Fitz goes down, Rosen throws for 350 yards and 3 tds and wins every game for the remainder of the season. Back to my Orange Kush.

Back
Top Bottom