Whoa, A New Sparano? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoa, A New Sparano?

True. I mean the Denver defense was their strong point. If a healthy Manning was on that team last year they easily would've won 10 games minimum. It'll be interesting to see how Denver fares this year.

healthy Manning? they win 10+ but I bet they get to around the same round. I don't know if he is healthy now, we'll see. If he is I think they'll win around 10 this year but that is a big if.

healthy Manning? they win 10+ but I bet they get to around the same round. I don't know if he is healthy now, we'll see. If he is I think they'll win around 10 this year but that is a big if.

I wonder what effect if any the high altitude there will have on his injury

i think the next guy to fall on the axe in new york should this year not produce playoffs is tannebaum...sparano could be let go also obviously but i'm thinking the gm is getting close to the chopping block...

sparano should gain all that weight back he had on him when he came to miami...as soon as he lost weight he became more incompetent the more the lbs fell off...

i think the next guy to fall on the axe in new york should this year not produce playoffs is tannebaum...sparano could be let go also obviously but i'm thinking the gm is getting close to the chopping block...

sparano should gain all that weight back he had on him when he came to miami...as soon as he lost weight he became more incompetent the more the lbs fell off...

Unless we are 5-11 and have off field issues throughout the season I can't see any changes being made. Tannenbaum has done a good job overall helping assemble a roster that has been one of the better AFC teams undre his tenure, I think his job is secure esepcially since he is a cap guru and we have some cap issues he'll need to work his way out of.

Back
Top Bottom