Who's #1 on ESPN? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's #1 on ESPN?

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Who's #1 NFL bust on ESPN? I love this show! Alot of great college players who couldnt do it in the NFL....It's scary knowing we finally have a high draft choice....

yes, and Im getting a little nervous now. Before I was just anxious to see who we pick, now I just hope its the right pick. In Saban I trust.

Oh, don't worry. There's definitely a Heath Shuler or a Rick Mirer in this draft.....

:evil:

BocaHighQB said:
yes, and Im getting a little nervous now. Before I was just anxious to see who we pick, now I just hope its the right pick. In Saban I trust.

As long as its not a Penn State RB, I am happy.....Even though those Mich. WR scare me I wouldnt be pissed with Braylon. What Rb out of HS would go to Penn State, with hopes to make it big in the NFL??? Poor guys!:lol:

Ok... Question, who is THE bust of this draft, yeah there will be more than 1 but the one that will be the biggest? My vote is Matt Jones. Unless of course the 'Phins draft him somewhere along a long line of trade downs.

I still say it's Tony Mandarich.

BocaHighQB said:
Ok... Question, who is THE bust of this draft, yeah there will be more than 1 but the one that will be the biggest? My vote is Matt Jones. Unless of course the 'Phins draft him somewhere along a long line of trade downs.

I dont think Jones is all he is hyped to be.... I would say Rodgers with a chance of braylon.

Back
Top Bottom