Who's first? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's first?

Dolphan1385

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It looks as if the schedule will be out in the next couple days. Who would we like to be the first to fall to us?

Personally, I would like to see Green Bay or a division rival because those are our toughest games IMO. We always seem to do very well coming out of the gate. I think that may have to do with the tough training camp conditions.

A Sunday night matchup against the Pack would be ideal for me. What do you guys think?

Lets go ahead and get a win over the Jets right away. One monkey off our back:D

I'd rather get the Jests as the second game of the season in NY on Monday night. Da Fay-duhs would be a good opener- let 'em fry in their black and silver uni's early in the season. :evil:

This is what I want the first four to be

Houston - I don't know if we have them home or away, but that would be a good first game. It would be their first game in franchise history, it would be awesome to be the first to play them in a game that counts
NYJ-Home, they will fry and we will win
Oakland-Home, they will fry in black
Green Bay-away, I want to play them early in the season

Ice, I think we play Houston in the pre season, not regular...but I will have to double check

we wont have to wait long, because the AP is reporting it will be released Thursday!!!

Green Bay Would be great, I'm going to that game and I hope it's at least with in the 1st six weeks of the season during the warmer weather!!:jumper:

It's gonna be a great time!:drinkers:

:monkey: Cheeseheads

Originally posted by Hellion
Green Bay Would be great, I'm going to that game and I hope it's at least with in the 1st six weeks of the season during the warmer weather!!:jumper:

Do we know that we'll play Green Bay in Green Bay?

Originally posted by booyeah_

Do we know that we'll play Green Bay in Green Bay?

Yes it's on the away schedule. there isn't a date yet.

Originally posted by Hellion

I might attempt to get tickets to that game as well. My friend is a huge Cheese-head fan so I figure that's my best bet to get someone to go to a game with me this season. I'm dying to see the 'Fins live.:eek:

Originally posted by Expo88

I might attempt to get tickets to that game as well. My friend is a huge Cheese-head fan so I figure that's my best bet to get someone to go to a game with me this season. I'm dying to see the 'Fins live.:eek:

I have alot of friends that love the Pack, and a nephew that is a huge Fin fan and lives among the cheese breaths so he'll get me some tickets. I'll be their with my Thomas jersey and dolphin leather ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker:

In this new format, you play your own division twice, a division in your conference, and a division out of conference. There are 6 divisional games and then 4 in each of the two other divisions we play (afc west and nfc north this year). Since that is only 14 games, we play 2 other teams (both are AFC for us each year). This year, those teams are the Colts and Texans.

Back
Top Bottom