Who's From Norcal. Grass Valley...ricky Need Not Apply | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's From Norcal. Grass Valley...ricky Need Not Apply

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
Yea I'm from G.V. so what, I wuz a fan before he moved here I'll be one when hes gone. He wuz supposed to play on my buddies city league basketball team he made one practice and no shoed' for every game.....I told em'

I'm not from there, but I lived there for a few years. I went to school at Nevada Union H.S., then moved to Sacto for a while before making my way back home to the South Bay.

Is Frank's Pizza still there in Nevada City? Man, that place was killer.

By the way, where do you catch games up there?

josephreese said:
I'm not from there, but I lived there for a few years. I went to school at Nevada Union H.S., then moved to Sacto for a while before making my way back home to the South Bay.

Is Frank's Pizza still there in Nevada City? Man, that place was killer.

By the way, where do you catch games up there?

Man, No kiddin? I wuz at nu till 92', and yea franks is still here and soooooo yummmie 2. I have been waitin' for you specifically 2 return this thread Do I know you ? cuz I know just bout everyone thats youthfull and local ? if not I bet we know alot of the same people. Anyway there is no place to watch DOLPHINS games in G.v. I go to my buddy Villa's house he's got the season ticket and he let me watch but then friedman started to show up wanting to watch his stupid denver games and I've been assed out ever since. so contact me any time we'll talk drink party watch sports whaaadevea.
PEACE,LOVE&BERKENSTOCKS-STU

Born in raised in Napa. Now living in Santa Rosa. Can't seem to get away from raiderfan...

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Back
Top Bottom