Who's Goin' To Any Games This Season!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Goin' To Any Games This Season!?

i got tickets to the jets game, we tried for the packers game also but they are sold out, we are gonna try and scalp them on gameday

UCFinfan86 said:
i got tickets to the jets game, we tried for the packers game also but they are sold out, we are gonna try and scalp them on gameday

Good idea. It is easy to get them, so good luck. I'm in 415 Row 16 The 400!:dolphins:

i don't remember where my seats for the jets game are. my dad has the tickets at the house, im going there this weekend so ill check. I think im on the 30 yard line though, but not deffinete

My buddy and myself will be down for the Packers game in October!

section 428 for the titans game, i'll be there with the misses and the kiddies...

off topic but stubhub >>>>>>> ebay

i paid for got 4 tickets for 18 a piece yesterday, and they were delivered to me today... total price with delivery and surcharges was about 21 a ticket... im excited

Alright.......good thing I won't b there by myself with a bunch of Bills fans. :rolleyes:
Cool. yea.......:dolphins:

chiefs dolphins 424 row 15 or something like that just boutght them of ebay.

:fire: Did you buy some for the chiefs dolphins game?
A few nights ago...

arsenal said:
section 428 for the titans game, i'll be there with the misses and the kiddies...

off topic but stubhub >>>>>>> ebay

i paid for got 4 tickets for 18 a piece yesterday, and they were delivered to me today... total price with delivery and surcharges was about 21 a ticket... im excited

We come from Germany to the packers game. Since we have to pick up the tickets at will call I only know we order upper corner.

Go dolphins

Back
Top Bottom