Who's going to Baton Rouge ????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to Baton Rouge ?????

philema87

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is there anybody going to see the Fins in Baton Rouge?? Some of us from Bama will be there. Just look for us, visitors side, 35 yard line, 8 rows up.
Fins 24 - Saints 10 <<<<<<<<<<< WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

OH YEA, Its time to brake this, everytime we go and see the fins play they lose.:shakeno: Tenn last year, and Atlanta about 3 years ago. Not this time we want to see a win!!!!!!!:lol:

I will be there, abeit in the upper deck...

I am driving down from Jackson on Sunday morning and I hope we have some support there. LSU fans apparently bought a number of tickets to this game; they sold out fast in the best seats.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
I am driving down from Jackson on Sunday morning and I hope we have some support there. LSU fans apparently bought a number of tickets to this game; they sold out fast in the best seats.

Lee2000

I'm going down from Jackson with my wife and another couple. We are on the Tiger terrace.

I called 5 minutes after 10 when tickets went on sale..

davster82 said:
I'm going down from Jackson with my wife and another couple. We are on the Tiger terrace.

And they said all the Tiger Terrace tickets were gone except in the endzone area. I will be in the upper deck near the goal line. But my ticket is only 15 dollars too.

Lee2000

I'll be coming from Biloxi. I'll be in the 2nd level, somewhere near the endzone. I do not know exactly where because my girl bought the tick's for me for my B-day. I just know I'll be somewhere around there.....

Back
Top Bottom