• Jeno James

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Reggie Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
i think it will be Boston he is going to have a breakout year this year.....

i only put those 4 becuase i wanted to keep it short and those 4 stick out in my head

Without a doubt its going to be Boston. He's going to open up so much more for us with another receiving threat that he is. No more stackin the box for Ricky!

I voted for James as a representative of the new Oline. If they click, and I think they will, all the rest of the O will improve markedly!

Given training camp play so far, it looks like James. It all starts with the offensive line. If the OL is playing well, they can make Fiedler or Feeley look really good.

I think Boston, if anything else hell intimidate other defences and CB's just by his size. This well help everything. Heres my breakdown. Hell take pressure off of chambers, giving Feeley easier targets making him better, taking more defenders out of the box giving Ricky more rom to run making him better, and making it so the O-Line doesnt have to hold there blocks as long giving them time to gel, making them better. Phewph! Done.

I picked Boston. There's just something about Chambers and Boston together that makes me think we'll have one of the best WR tandems in the league.

Jeno James. If our offensive line is horrible like it was last year, we will have a bad offense. However, I think James will help to make our offensive line better. Obviously, he himself can't make it better, but he is an improvement over what we had and I think he will make some pretty nice holes for Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom