Who's going to play SOLB?????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to play SOLB??????

Maybe I am just confused, but doesn't the SOLB need to have better cover skills because he lines up on the TE side?

Well that's what training camp and preseason are for. I don't give a damn where you were drafted. May the best player win.

i think we will play a 6-2-3. With Odrick, Starks, Langford, Merling, Solia, McDaniels. Dansby and Wake/Misi/Crowder will be the LBs. And since we dont have a FS, might as well play the 2 corners and Jones/Bell at the safety. It appears this is the defense they are building for.
:lol:That's pretty funny. I hope you were not being serious.

Charlie Anderson, Cameron Wake, and Koa Misi all are about 250LBs and Moses goes about 260. I could be wrong but generally you want your strong side guy to be a little bit bigger unless they're really strong. So my question is, as the roster stands right now who will play SOLB this season?

Ireland did mention that he believed Misi was at 275 as a sophomore playing DT and then got down to the 250s and 240s in other years. If they decide to make him an every down SOLB, then it sounds like he can beef up.

Back
Top Bottom