Who's going to play SOLB?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to play SOLB??????

justdev7

Rookie
Reaction score
Charlie Anderson, Cameron Wake, and Koa Misi all are about 250LBs and Moses goes about 260. I could be wrong but generally you want your strong side guy to be a little bit bigger unless they're really strong. So my question is, as the roster stands right now who will play SOLB this season?

Charlie Anderson, Cameron Wake, and Koa Misi all are about 250LBs and Moses goes about 260. I could be wrong but generally you want your strong side guy to be a little bit bigger unless they're really strong. So my question is, as the roster stands right now who will play SOLB this season?
Koa Misi I think. Wake will play the weak side.

i think we will play a 6-2-3. With Odrick, Starks, Langford, Merling, Solia, McDaniels. Dansby and Wake/Misi/Crowder will be the LBs. And since we dont have a FS, might as well play the 2 corners and Jones/Bell at the safety. It appears this is the defense they are building for.

i think we will play a 6-2-3. With Odrick, Starks, Langford, Merling, Solia, McDaniels. Dansby and Wake/Misi/Crowder will be the LBs. And since we dont have a FS, might as well play the 2 corners and Jones/Bell at the safety. It appears this is the defense they are building for.

Jones is not starting! :lol: Our starting FS is not on the roster as of yet. Will bring in a 'veteran', bank on it. Jones will compete with Clemons and Culver for the backup SS/FS spots. I look for either Atogwe or Sharper to be our starting FS.

Wow that was funny.:rolleyes2: You didn't watch the whole draft or listen to what Ireland said about what the team plans to do with Starks did you?

McCoy will now provide depth behind Wake at WOLB.

Agreed. I think it looks like Misi is starting at SOLB with Quentin MOses backing him up. And Wake will start at WOLB with Anderson and McCoy his backups there.

Misi and Anderson will be a great training camp competition. I really like Charlie Anderson and from what I've seen from Misi he's a non-stop kind of guy. Should be fun to watch

Chris McCoy's got good size and looks like he'll be a beast pass rusher, I think Misi's got the advantage but I'm not counting him out, can't wait to see how our front 7 shapes up, we got GREAT depth all around it, we'll be #1 Run defense in the NFL this season I think

Back
Top Bottom