Who's going to the Buffalo game this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to the Buffalo game this weekend?

ill be there, and some advice...dont leave without eating mighty taco

I can't go- I'll freeze to death in buffalo. BTW what is the weather forecast going to look like @ game time?

45 and partly cloudy well above the norm. For the guy who wanted to know what time to get there, if you want to tailgate the parking lots open at 8 am.

SUPERDUPER85 said:
45 and partly cloudy well above the norm. For the guy who wanted to know what time to get there, if you want to tailgate the parking lots open at 8 am.

Thanks for the weather report dude:dolphins:

FrankP said:
For the poeople that know Buffalo... we will be there starting saturday night... do you know what hotels / sector we should go to on saturday to sleep / eat / go grab a few drinks?
Chippewa St and Delaware Ave. is the party district...Sabres are hosting the Panthers so not much will happen before 9:30-10...some of the hottest places to party at are Quote, Crocodile Bar, Subzero

stifler1000 said:
I'm Going Up to Upsate New York this Friday....... I went to Orchard Park Stadium last year, it was a hell of a time, although i can't not have a good memory on it. - loll.

Anyways would there be any way to pick up tickets at the stadium????

- Holla at cha Boy

P.s.

Sammy or Birthday Boy Ronnie ...... Who do You Pick ?????:dolphins:

Go online to HERE

There were still 6,400 tickets available as of 6pm Monday

Order your tickets and you can pick them up at the stadium ticket office before the game......bring ID and your receipt :wink:

Make sure you also bring some tissues to dry your eyes after the SWEEP!!!

Clumpy said:
Go online to HERE

There were still 6,400 tickets available as of 6pm Monday

Order your tickets and you can pick them up at the stadium ticket office before the game......bring ID and your receipt :wink:

Make sure you also bring some tissues to dry your eyes after the SWEEP!!!

Some of us Syracuse-area Dolphin fans have no desire to go to Buffalo (and this one has to work at 4:30).
Of course, the fair-weather Bills fans can't even sell out against their most hated rival, so of course the game will be blacked out.
Nice fans.
This will be the third straight home game the Bills won't be able to sell out.
True, the Ralph has one of the highest seating capacities in the NFL, but this is Miami.
I thought all Buffalonians loved to see that game?

39Csonka said:
Some of us Syracuse-area Dolphin fans have no desire to go to Buffalo (and this one has to work at 4:30).
Of course, the fair-weather Bills fans can't even sell out against their most hated rival, so of course the game will be blacked out.
Nice fans.
This will be the third straight home game the Bills won't be able to sell out.
True, the Ralph has one of the highest seating capacities in the NFL, but this is Miami.
I thought all Buffalonians loved to see that game?

I saw a ton of orange seats when I watched the Pats @ Fins game......we have one of the smallest markets and largest stadiums. So save me the :bs:

Back
Top Bottom